Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This is the carrot cake recipe I like most. It is entirely handmade, easy to make, versatile, and delicious. One of our favorites among the meals! Making the carrot cake is quick, easy, and delicious. Super easy homemade carrot cake recipe without any fancy expensive ingredients.
How To Make Carrot Cake Recipe
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and grease 9-inch round cake pans, with parchment paper placed on the bottom and the top greased. Alternately, butter and flour both pans’ bottoms and sides.
- Heat the oven to 350.
- In a larger bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until very well combined.
- Whisk the oil, stevia, and vanilla in another dish
- One at a time, whisking after each addition, and add the eggs.
- After cleaning the bowl’s sides and bottom, add the dry ingredients in three portions and gently whisk them with a big rubber spatula until they are absorbed and the batter is smooth.
- Add the raisins, nuts, dates (khajoor), and carrots.
How To Bake Carrot Cake Recipe
- Between the prepared cake pans, divide the cake batter.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. The tops of the cake layers should be springy to the touch.
- After 15 minutes of cooling in the pans, carefully remove the cake layers and place them on cooling racks. Cool completely and then take off the parchment paper. If a cake layer appears to be adhering to the pan’s bottom, turn the pan upside down and let gravity take its course.
Frosting The Carrot Cake Recipe
The extra creamy cream cheese frosting is everyone’s favorite. It doesn’t harden like some cake frostings, instead, it is soft and creamy. Simply follow these steps.
- Mix the cream cheese, and thick cream with a few drops of stevia, and mix it thoroughly until you get a nice frosting texture. Remember to not overdo it or you may end up getting a runny texture.
- You can even have the cake plain with a cup of nice adrak ki chai, if you don’t like frosting or if you don’t have the necessary supplies on hand.
Finally, Setting It Up
- Cream cheese should be beaten with a hand-held mixer on medium speed for about a minute, or until it becomes creamy.
- A 1/4 cup at a time, beat in the powdered sugar until frothy.
- Whipping cream should be added. For 2 to 3 minutes, or until the frosting is creamed and creamy, beat on medium speed. This frosting has a whipped cream-like consistency. Prior to frosting the cake, refrigerate covered.
- Frost the top of one cake layer when it has completely cooled, then top it with the second cake layer.
- Using a butter knife or tiny spatula, add the remaining frosting on the carrot cake’s top and swirl it around. Cake sides should not be frosted. Finish with a handful of nuts on top.
Carrots are an ever-green and super delicious veggie to eat cooked or even raw. Mummy ke haath ka “gajar ka halwa” or eat with a healthy-looking bowl of salad. Your choice! No matter what the type, you’re sure to take in some great nutrients.
Health Benefits Of Carrot Cake Recipe
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars. They are extremely low in fat and protein.
- Also, delicious carrots are a great source of many plant compounds, especially carotenoids, such as beta-carotene and lutein.
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have been found to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Also, Cinnamon is a useful source of manganese and contains small amounts of calcium and fiber.
Icing On The Cake!
This recipe is amazingly delicious. You can make this with or without cashew nuts or soft raisins. The combination of granulated and brown sugar is good, but we recommend you use stevia drops, and the cake will still be delicious.
Banana Flour Cake | Weight loss | Diabetic friendly | Gluten-free cake
Craving for something sweet? Try this delicious and healthy gluten-free cake by Dt Mac Singh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Baked Carrot Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. Yes, that’s right. A diet that includes carrots will help you lose weight. Why? It is because they’re naturally low in calories and full of nutrients that can help your weight loss efforts.
Q. Is Carrot Cake Better Warm Or Cold?
Ans. It’s up to you! You can eat carrot cake cold, warm, or at room temperature. However, most prefer their carrot cake slightly chilled as it provides the best moist texture.
Q. Can I Use This Recipe To Create Carrot Cake Cupcakes?
Ans. Absolutely, yes. Instead of baking a cake, we advise baking cupcakes for 14 to 18 minutes. After which, allow them to cool in the cupcake pan for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
Q. How To Store The Carrot Cake?
Ans. The cake technically needs to be refrigerated because it has cream cheese icing, and will remain fresh in the fridge for 5 to 6 days.
Shivani Weight Loss Success Story Is A Motivation For Every Housewife
This transformation will inspire all the show-stoppers of the house to look after themselves as their health matters and once in a while, they need to keep themselves first!
Did you ever think that small little kitchen spices are the best means of weight loss here we are with an Indian Spice called Cinnamon aka Dalchini which dates back thousands of years? However, read this full post to know more about this magical spice.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets really overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.