Carrot Egg Sandwich Recipe is full of protein and antioxidants and a go-to recipe for weight watchers and foodies.
- Spread mint chutney on a sandwich as the base.
- Top it up with shredded veggies.
- Then, stack the egg white.
- Grill till golden brown on both sides.
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars. They are also extremely low in fat and protein.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin K, and potassium.
- An egg white contains fewer calories than a whole egg. [Full proof post on the same, do not forget to check this out]
- Egg whites are also low in cholesterol and fat.
- Moreover, eating brown bread may lower your risk of heart disease.
- Also, fiber and magnesium are two nutrients found in brown bread that help lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Simran’s weight loss success story
- Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Thus, check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Carrot Egg Sandwich Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.