Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Confusion about what to eat for your breakfast or in the evening as a snack is over now. You have to no more munch unhealthy snacks and then crib you have put on weight.
So, now is the time to try this quick and tasty recipe for a carrot egg sandwich and make your meals healthy.
This sandwich apart from weight loss has other health benefits also, to offer you and can also be made in very less time. This, however, means this can be an option to pack in your child’s tiffin or even if you are getting late for work.
So, let’s begin.
How To Make Carrot Egg Sandwich?
Simple three steps to make a yummy sandwich to add to the diet for weight loss.
- Firstly, take 2 slices of bread and toast them as per how crispy you want them to be.
- Secondly, on a plate grate the carrot and on the other side boil the eggs.
- Thirdly, on toasted bread spread some mint chutney and apply grated carrot and the sliced whites of eggs.
- You can make a carrot egg sandwich without toasting the bread also.
- You can also, add onions or tomatoes to it if you want.
Nutritional Value Of Carrot Egg Sandwich
There are 90 kcal Calories; 11 g of Protein and 0.6 g of Total Fat. This value can, however, vary with the quantity that you are using, or the brand of bread or yogurt you are using.
Choosing the right bread to consume is equally important as the BMI checkup. So, before you make a sandwich, you should know which bread is good for weight loss and is suitable for you. So, below is an article that will guide you through this.
Health Benefits Of Carrot Egg Sandwich
Below are the benefits of this sandwich apart from weight loss.
- Eating carrots reduces the risk of cancer and supports gut health.
- Also, carrots maintain cholesterol levels and heart health.
- Carrots also provide your body with essential nutrients and vitamins like biotin, potassium, vitamin K, and vitamin A.
- Egg whites are low in fat and calories and high in protein.
- Also, egg whites contain no cholesterol and are good for your bone health.
- Egg whites are also, good for the liver and for weight loss as well.
- While bread is a good source of fiber, which makes you feel full for a longer period of time and prevents you from weight loss.
- Also, bread is low in fat and reduces the risk of some cancers.
How About Trying Some Other Sandwich Recipes Also?
So, below are a few recipes of sandwiches by Fitelo, that you can try in your kitchen and eat for a weight loss transformation.
Here is a brown bread sandwich that is healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
This is another recipe for a grilled sandwich, which will not only fill your tummy but will satisfy your taste buds as well.
The below article will give you more options for making sandwiches while losing weight.
What if someone tells you that he or she has lost weight with high-protein foods?
Will you believe it? Will your reaction be like weight loss with protein-rich foods?
But it is true you can lose weight with them and without worrying add to your diet as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Carrot Egg Sandwich Good For Help Loss?
A. Carrot egg sandwich is of course good for weight loss because it is less in calories and rich in nutrients.
Q. What Is The Right Time To Eat A Carrot Egg Sandwich?
A. You can eat this sandwich as your evening snack or even for breakfast.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.