This recipe for Carrot fries is perhaps the most effortless of all. So, if you want to manage your weight and still enjoy fries, oven baked carrot fries recipe is the one for you!
- Take fresh carrots and cut into thin slices. [oil the tray with / use baking paper]
- Then, oven dry the fries until soft.
- Season them with roasted cumin seeds powder, garlic powder, black pepper.
- Enjoy your freshly oven baked carrot fries!
Health Benefits Of Carrot Fries
- Carrots are also good for skin as they help in slowing down the ageing of skin cells. The antioxidants present in carrots also contribute to the same.
- Moreover, carrots are great for the liver as they help in flushing out the toxins from it. They also help in removing fat from the liver.
- The fiber content in carrots help in proper waste removal from the intestine.
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars. They are also extremely low in fat and protein.
- Vitamin C is abundantly present in carrots, so having baked carrot fries will help build immunity.
- Carrots are also a great source of Vitamin K. This vitamin helps in the formation of clots when injuries occur.
Yummy and healthy recipes
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- Amanmeet From USA Got Leaner After Taking Fitelo’s Diet for Weightloss!
- Shweta’s Transformation With Our Punjabi Diet Plan
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
Loved this carrot recipe? Then you must know what nutrition powerhouse carrots are! Read about their numerous benefits here.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.