Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Kheer is the secret behind the happiness of every Punjabi. It’s a perfect blend of sweetness, required hardness and the right thickness. But have to avoid this for weight loss. No need to avoid it, just try Fitelo’s carrot kheer recipe with a healthy twist. This carrot kheer is healthy and low in calories. It is rich in nutrients and can be your guilt-free indulgence as there is no processed sugar added. So, add this mouth-watering kheer to your desert and gorge on it with family and friends.
- Firstly, boil the carrots till they become soft and completely cooked.
- Secondly, take a blender and add 1/4 cup of water and blend the carrots when cooled.
- Now mix the carrot puree, coconut milk and salt. Keep on low flame.
- Make sure to stir occasionally and don’t bring the mixture to boil.
- You will see steam vapours floating on top above the payasam. Take it off the flame and stir in the thick coconut milk.
- Then take another pan, and heat ghee. In it add cashews and when they start to change colour, add the raisins and cardamom powder.
- Keep frying the cashew turn light golden and the raisins swell and become golden.
- Once done, pour this whole mixture into the payasam(kheer)and stir. Your carrot kheer is ready. Once done, pour this whole mixture into the payasam and stir. Your carrot kheer is ready.
- To make it more rich and healthy, garnish them with 5-6 pumpkin seeds.
Carrot Kheer Benefits
- Carrots are rich in Vitamin A, several B-vitamins, vitamin K and potassium. Therefore, making them a perfect ingredient for this healthy kheer recipe.
- Moreover, you can also call it carrot kheer for weight loss as it has no added sugar and is low in calories.
- As we have used raisins, they are a good source of soluble fibre, which aids our digestion and reduces stomach issues.
- Pumpkin seeds are packed with nutrients and rich in antioxidants. They also help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Cardamom used in kheer is also very beneficial as it has antibacterial effects outside of the mouth and may treat infections.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Bottle Gourd Benefits: 7 Lauki Benefits That Everyone Should Know
- Arthritis Treatment: Best Diet Plan, Types Of Arthritis, Symptoms, Causes
- Honey Benefits And Side Effects | Health Tips 
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I Add Stevia To The Recipe?
Ans. Sure you can! That’s the best alternative.
Q. Can The Carrot Kheer Be Served Cold?
Ans. You can, although it may not taste that good when it’s cold. We advise you to heat it again and enjoy the richness.
Oh, wait! Have you stopped eating laddus because of added sugar? Well, then check this recipe out. Fitelo has a sugar free recipe of laddu that is not only good for weight loss but rich in antioxidants, fibre and nutrients. Try out now and satisfy your hunger for it.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.