This Carrot lemon salad recipe is a delicate balance of raw carrot, sweet lemon juice, olive oil, peanuts, and also herbs. Moreover, the raw carrots benefit in the best ways possible combined with the sweet lemon.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients one by one.
- Then, mix well using a spatula.
- And serve it immediately.
- Raw carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, and simple sugars.
- Also, the raw carrots are rich in vitamin A, K and are a good source of several B vitamins.
- Lemon zest is very good for weight loss as it is low in calories while high in fiber, vitamin C, and D-limonene.
- Coriander leaves are full of antioxidants that help immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Mint contains several nutrients and is an especially good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
Nutritive value of Carrot lemon salad recipe
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Looking for the fastest way to lose weight? Read Rahul’s inspiring story.
- Bhavya’s Post marriage weight loss journey
Coriander water is highly advisable for people with hormonal imbalance due to thyroid. Also, It is a diabetic’s best friend as it helps lower blood sugar levels. Moreover, coriander leaves provide a lot more benefits than just adding flavor and aroma to your food. So, garnish your life with coriander leaves and watch the magic happen. Thus, for more details check this post out.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Carrot lemon salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.