The struggle between choosing your health and a pizza is real on a diet is frustrating. Need not worry; sit back, and relax. Try out our Cauliflower egg pizza recipe to calm your taste buds.
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Remove the leaves and stem of the cauliflower and transfer the pieces to a food processor and rice it
- Heat the grated cauliflower in a pan, don’t add oil or water- use medium heat.
- Then, stir until it is dried heat in at 10 min.
- In a bowl, beat one egg with salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and then combine with cheese.
- Line in a baking sheet with parchment paper and also place the mixture in the middle.
- Spread out the mixture and then form a circle pushing along the edge to raise a crust.
- Bake for 15 mins or until the crust has become golden brown in the center and the edges.
- Then, top it with tomato sauce and also your favorite toppings (vegetables).
- Now, bake it for another 5-8 min.
- Cauliflower is a heart-friendly vegetable thanks to a plant compound called sulforaphane.
- Also, cauliflower is a source of choline, an essential nutrient we need for mood, memory, and recall.
- Eggs contain a rich amount of vitamins A, E, B5, B12, all these vital nutrients in supporting your healthy, balanced diet.
- The high satiety levels of eggs lead to less hunger and a lower desire to eat, which helps in weight management.
- Being rich in sulfur, cauliflower support gut health and, improve your defense against infection.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to chose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, or a pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Cauliflower egg pizza recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.