Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What comes to your mind when you think of soft and spongy mithai that melts in your mouth? Rasgulla! Right? but how about trying the cham cham recipe, which is spongy like rasgulla from the outside and creamy from the inside? Today, On our festive menu we have a homemade cham cham recipe that will be far healthier than the packed one you find in the market. Serve this to your loved ones and be ready to receive all the compliments!
This is how you can make a soft creamy delicious cham cham mithai without going to the market:
How To Make Cham Cham At Home:
- Firstly curdle milk, bring milk to a boil then reduce the flame and stir it continuously.
- Now add a little lemon juice and keep stirring it.
- Allow it to stand for curdling when it is done thoroughly.
- Strain it using any clean cotton cloth and wash it with water.
- Next tie and hang it tightly so that extra water can be drained.
- Now mash it on the surface using your hand and convert it into dough.
- Make small rasgulla balls out of it. You have your outer layer ready!
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pan and stevia drops to it, when it comes to a boil add the balls to the liquid.
- You can also add 4-5 strands of Kesar.
- Once your rasgulla balls are soft and spongy enough. Keep them in another bowl.
- Now take another pan and add 2 tsp stevia, 1 tbsp rose water, 2-3 Kesar strands with 2 cups of water, and bring it to boil.
- Firstly, heat the milk in a pan, once it comes to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and keep stirring it until the milk reduces to half.
- Make sure to scrape the milk from the sides and let the milk cook on a slow flame for 8- 10 minutes.
- Once the mawa or khoya is ready, keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
- After you have the filling ready, take a knife and cut cham cham from between.
- Now add the stuffing in between softly, so that it does not break.
- Next on a plate take coconut powder and roll them over it.
- Once they are nicely coated with coconut powder, garnish them with dry fruits.
Homemade Cham Cham vs Market Mithai
This homemade cham cham has very few calories as compared to packed market mithai. People mostly prefer to buy outside mithai.
- This homemade mithai is good for diabetic patients as well as it does not contain any artificial sugar like market mithai.
- While Indian mithai are full of flavor, as they are dipped in oil and desi ghee, which is not good for heart and sugar patients, therefore homemade mithai is a better and healthier choice.
Nutritional Value Of Cham Cham Recipe Per Serving
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
|Total Fat||8.4 g|
How To Shed Extra Weight In Winters!
Confused about how to shed extra weight during winter? or your weight loss journey will come to an end because of the winter season. Think no more, watch this video to get all your answers regarding winter weight gain, and how to manage and lose weight.
More Recipes To Try This Festive Season!
- Sheer Khurma: A Shahi Traditional Dessert For Diwali 
- Diwali Recipes: 10 Easy Ways To Make Sweets And Snacks 
- Besan Ka Halwa: Make Your Festivals Sugar-Free This Year 
We always say to avoid sweets. In this post, we are going to tell you which sweets you can have this festival season! Let us see not just the sugar content but also the other ingredients like maida, ghee, and other ingredients. The combination makes it extremely unhealthy. With little knowledge and caution, we can avoid a lot of unhealthy sweets alternatives and possible weight gain during this season.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.