Nothing can be an instant mood booster except a bowl of chatpati chaat. Well, Fitelo, presents you with a high-protein chaat recipe that is delicious and tangy. This can be a perfect evening snack to serve to enjoy with your family or kids. Moreover, chana chaat recipe is super easy to make and is packed with several health benefits. So what are you thinking of? Soak the peas today night and enjoy them the next day.
- Firstly, soak dried white peas (safed chana) in water overnight. Next morning, rinse and drain the water.
- Then, in a pressure cooker, add some water and transfer the peas to it. Add 3-4 pinch of salt and boil for 15-20 minutes until the peas become soft.
- Once cooked, drain the water using a strainer and keep it aside. Make sure the peas remain a little moist. Let them cool for some time.
- Take a large bowl, and in it add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilli, ginger, cumin powder, black salt, and chaat masala.
- Transfer all the peas to the same bowl. Spread tamarind and coriander chutney on it.
- And add chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well.
- Your chatpati chana chaat is ready. Enjoy.
- For this chana chaat recipe, you can cook the peas according to how soft you want them to be.
- When you drain the peas, make sure to retain 2 tablespoons of water stock so that they are not completely dry.
- In case of no chutney, you can squeeze lemon too for chatpata flavour.
- You can have this chana chaat as a snack or even with kulcha. Serve it hot or cold, in both forms will taste yummy.
- You can also make black chana chaat using the same method.
Health Benefits Of Chana Chaat
- White peas also have multivitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, potassium, and magnesium. This further increases good cholesterol, benefitting the heart.
- Also, white peas are high in protein and low in fat. Therefore, they help you lose belly fat and maintain a balanced gut microbiome.
- Coriander helps lower blood sugar levels by activating certain enzymes.
- Also, coriander is rich in antioxidants that boost immunity, and prevent caners.
- Tomatoes help reduce the risk of heart disease, and several cancers and are beneficial for skin health.
- Tomatoes are rich in several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and folate.
Try This Healthy Drink For Weight Loss
A snack is enjoyed more when you eat it with some chilled drink, isn’t it? So, Dietitian Mac has an amazing recipe for Aam Panna which is healthy and perfect for this summer, Let us watch how it is made.
How To Make Coriander Chutney?
This chutney is very easy to prepare.
- In a blender, add chopped coriander, onion, tomato, green chilies, and ginger.
- Then, add lemon juice, roasted cumin powder, black salt, and some water.
- Blend all of them together. Your chutney is ready.
How To Make Tamarind Chutney?
- For this chutney, in a kadhai add tamarind, and dates (as a natural sweetner), and pour water accordingly.
- Mix well and boil it for at least 10 minutes.
- Add fennel powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, ginger powder, and salt to taste.
- Then mash the dates and tamarind nicely and simmer the mixture for 2 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Finally, transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until a smooth paste is formed. Your chutney is ready.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- How To Lose Weight Fast? Full-Day Diet Plan By Dietitian Mac Singh
- Seed Cycling For PCOS: 100% Effective Treatment And Natural Medicine
- Dietitian In Jammu: Best Nutritionists For Weight Loss [Book Consultation]
Summers are here and are calling for something chilled and yummy to drink. What about a raspberry fresh juice? Yes, you must have eaten raw raspberries or maybe in a form of ice cream. But now Fitelo will make you try its juice also. It is not only mouth-watering but has several health benefits. This juice is easy and quick to make. Try it out now guys!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.