The Chatpata Guava Chaat Recipe is the best weight-loss snack you can have. So, have it as a mid-day snack or as an evening one, its tangy flavour will melt your hearts.
- Cut 1 guava into small pieces.
- Blend green chili and fresh coriander leaves, pudina leaves, ginger, and cumin seeds with water into a paste.
- Coat diced guava with a paste prepared in step 2.
- Sprinkle chat masala, rock salt, and fresh lemon juice and toss well.
- Garnish with fresh pudina leaves and add coarsely grounded peanuts for extra crunch. makes this dish all the more desirable.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHATPATA GUAVA CHAT
Helps fighting infections in the body
Guava is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. It also contains lycopene, and other polyphenols act as antioxidants that help in neutralizing infections in the body and prevent the growth of cancerous cells especially in the prevention of prostate and cancer cells.
Regulates blood sugar levels
Guava has a high content of fiber and low glycemic index. This helps in the regulation of blood sugar levels from spiking. Chatpata Guava Chaat is also diabetes-friendly, improves eyesight, beats toothache, and is a stress buster.
Guava contains high amount of sodium and potassium that helps the body to balance and regulate high blood pressure in patients suffering from hypertension. Guavas also help in reducing cholesterol that is one of the primary reasons for heart diseases. Moreover, this fruit increases the levels of good cholesterol and substitutes this with bad cholesterol.
Reduces your risk of constipation
Chatpata Guava Chaat contains high amounts of dietary fiber when compared to other fruits. One guava contains 12% of fiber which makes it highly beneficial for digestive health. It also helps in proper bowel movement and reduces risk of constipation.
Regulates your body’s metabolism
If your a fitness enthusiast, or if you feel that you are on the heavier side, eat guava as it aids in weight loss. Guava regulates your body’s metabolism. Raw guava is said to have less sugar when compared to apples, grapes, and oranges.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read how this foodie lost weight via the top dietitian in Chandigarh!
- Want to get a toned body? Our nutrition diet service will do the trick
- Fitelo’s magic: How to Reduce Tummy with our Diet Plan
- The Fruits That Have Vitamin C More Than Orange
- Top 7 Kitchen Foods That Can Beat Any Viruses
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
Coriander water is highly advisable for people with hormonal imbalance due to thyroid. Also, It is a diabetic’s best friend as it helps lower blood sugar levels. Moreover, coriander leaves provide a lot more benefits than just adding flavor and aroma to your food. So, garnish your life with coriander leaves and watch the magic happen.Thus, for more details check this post out.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.