Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you too lazy to go out for dinner or lunch? Or do you just want to relax on weekends and eat at home itself? Well, if this is how you want it to go, then the cheese tomato recipe is a perfect idea to cook at home and enjoy.
Yes, this recipe is tasty and healthy at the same time and will make you forget the famous 5-star hotels or restaurants. You can, however, make this out when it is been cooked and spreads its odor all over the house. This delicious cheese tomato is moreover, perfect for weight loss and is easy to cook.
So, let us begin with the method and have it in the meal today.
Steps on How To Make Cheese Tomato👇🏻
- Place a pan, on a medium flame and some olive oil to it. Allow the oil to get heated.
- Now, to it add cardamoms, bay leaf, chopped onions, ginger, and garlic. Saute by turning the gas to low flame until they turn brown
- Meanwhile, in a blender add chopped tomatoes and blend them well to form a smooth puree.
- Add this tomato puree to the pan and mix all ingredients well and add all spices like coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala, and salt according to the taste.
- Now add fenugreek leaves and stir the mixture until it becomes a little thick and you can smell the odor.
- Finally, add the paneer cubes and leave it covered for a few minutes until the paneer absorbs the masala and the flavor.
Serve it hot with roti and raita for lunch or dinner garnishing it with coriander leaves.
Nutritional Value Of Cheese Tomato Recipe
So, this is the nutritional value of cheese tomato per serving. This means if this recipe can serve 4 people then every person will take in the below amount of nutrients.
Know What Benefits You Get From Cheese Tomato Recipe
- If you want to make your bones and teeth strong, then adding paneer to your diet is a great way.
- Paneer is a good option to add to the diet for weight loss because it is less in calories.
- People who have diabetes can also, add this to their diet as it is safe to consume for them as well, and also, helps strengthen the immune system.
- Tomatoes, are, however, a low-calorie vegetable and also, rich in fiber, which can help in weight loss.
- Also, adding tomatoes to your meal is a good idea to provide your body with minerals and vitamins like vitamin K, potassium, folate, and vitamin C.
- Cardamom also, commonly known as elaichi, helps in lowering blood pressure because of the presence of antioxidants and diuretic properties.
- Ginger helps prevent nausea and soothes sore muscles.
- Adding garlic to your diet also, helps you prevent from certain types of cancer.
- While adding, garam masala to your meal helps in better digestion and also, reduces inflammation.
- Onions also, contain several antioxidants and help reduce blood sugar levels.
- While fenugreek leaves are good for healthy skin and hair.
Cheese Tomato Recipe For Weight Loss
- So, this recipe is a perfect meal to add to your diet for weight loss because it is rich in nutrients and less in calories.
- Also, as it contains 130 kcal in one serving it can keep you full for a longer period of time and prevent you from unhealthy snacking.
- However, every ingredient used in this recipe is a good source to lose weight, However, you can eat this meal either during your lunch or dinner.
Just Other Recipes From Kitchen Of Fitelo
Here are 2 more recipes for you that you can try and enjoy your weekends cooking and relishing them.
1. Tomato Soup By Dietian Mac
So, tomatoes are an excellent source of weight loss, and here is just another recipe by Mac that you can try. This is a tomato soup, which of course has no season to have because soup can be relished anytime anywhere. Moreover, although it might not be mentioned in this recipe, yes, you can add paneer cubes also, to it.
2. Shahi Paneer Recipe
Here is another recipe for you to add to your Indian weight loss diet plan. You must be thinking about how shahi paneer could help in losing weight. Well, you will know when you watch this recipe because it is totally with a twist. This recipe again has a combo of tomatoes and paneer and is completely healthy and again safe for diabetic people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Cheese Tomato Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, you can consume this dish in one of your meals and it will also, keep you full for a good time period.
Q. Is It Safe For Diabetic People To Have Cheese Tomato?
Ans: People who have diabetes, can eat cheese and tomatoes, it is completely safe for them.
Q, How Much Time Does It Take To Cook Cheese Tomato?
Ans: It takes about 25 – 30 minutes to make this recipe, but not much.
Women after their delivery often find it difficult to lose weight and this way lose hope to do so also. Well, this post pregnancy transformation, will surely inspire you to not stop working towards your fitness goal and get in the shape that you were before pregnancy. All you need is to stay motivated, and confident and believe in yourself that YES, you can do it.
Contact Us Today
We know diets can be boring and sticking to one kind of cuisine can be very monotonous therefore we want to bring a variety of options for you and help you become healthier. Hence, you can always contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.