Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What if we shared a breakfast recipe that is not only healthy but easy to make and tasty at the same time? Ever thought of Chia seed pudding?
Chia seeds may be popular these days, but they have actually been around for many years. Furthermore, it’s believed that chia seeds are native to Mexico and Central America. Mainly used by Aztecs as far back as 3500 BC. So, without delay let’s learn how to prepare this simple and yet nutritional recipe.
How To Prepare Chia Seed Pudding
- Firstly, take a medium bowl, combine chia seeds, milk, natural sugar such as date syrup, vanilla essence, and a pinch of salt.
- Secondly, cover and refrigerate the mixture until gets thick, 2 hours up to overnight.
- Finally, serve with mix-ins and toppings of your choice.
Health Advantages of Chia Seed
Sharing various health benefits of using chia seed in regular diet:
- Chia seeds are rich in fiber, antioxidants, natural calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium.
- Also, chia seeds are an excellent source of essential fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid which is crucial anti-inflammatory fat popularly known as “the plant omega-3”
- These seeds can provide therapeutic benefits for some conditions such as cardiovascular, immunity, and digestive functioning.
Nutritional Value of Chia Seed Pudding
Here are a few nutritional values of chia seed:
Serving: 1 serving
|Total Calories||164 Kcal|
Are Rice Healthy or Unhealthy?
Rice is easy and quick to cook and is also preferred by almost everyone, especially with a dish that has gravy. But are they healthy to eat? So, to know watch this informative video by Dietitian Mac.
Chia seeds are famous for their fiber content! But do you know what else they provide? OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS! Yes, they are the richest plant-based source of omega 3. Read more about this here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Chia Seed Pudding Really Good for You?
Ans. Chia pudding is incredibly healthy because chia seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber. The soluble fiber in chia seeds can help with weight loss by keeping you feeling full, and it can also help with constipation.
Q: Does Chia Pudding Burn Fat?
Ans. But chia seeds are not a magic bullet for weight loss. They do not burn extra calories or increase metabolism in any way. Additionally, if you consume too many of them, you might gain weight instead.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Todayour search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.