Lose up to 2 Kg With Chia seed pudding
What if we shared a breakfast recipe that is not only healthy but easy to make and tasty at the same time. Ever thought of Chia seed pudding? What if we tell you, it will also help you in your weight loss journey? What if we tell you, you dont even need to cook to make it?
- Add Natural Vanilla Extract (2-3 Drops) to 1 Cup Coconut Milk.
- Add the Sweetener of your Choice
- Soak 1/2 cup Chia Seed In the Same Milk for Overnight under the refrigerator.
- Next morning, in a Jar, make one layer of pineapple, Strawberry, Apple, and almonds followed by the layer of chia seed.
- No-Cook/Bake easy to cook weightless breakfast is ready.
Now we can surely say, packaged food can have a lot of added sugars and other chemicals. And, if we don’t read our labels carefully, we might be consuming these thinking we are having healthy food. It is not that difficult to create healthy and tasty options at home since you don’t necessarily need to buy tasty and easy to make options.
Chia seed pudding can be consumed during weight loss under the supervision of your respective dietitian/nutritionist.
If you a dessert lover, here is our version of weight loss halwa- healthy badam ka halwa
Here is another homemade dessert for your sweet tooth Oats date burfi
Watch this video to know how harmful are the packaged biscuits available in the market.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.