This Chia seed water recipe makes a super refreshing drink, perfect to enjoy the first thing in the morning, or pre or post-workout when you may need a little more hydration in your body.
- It honestly doesn’t get much easier than this chia seed drink. Just mix everything, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Chia seeds are packed, with omega-3s and antioxidants.
- It may improve your digestion, serving to both lower heartburn and ease bowel movements.
- Chia seed water can also kickstart your metabolism and jumpstart your system after an evening of rest.
- It will get you glowing. The hydrating power of the water will leave you with healthier skin, hair, and nails.
- Due to their soluble fiber content and water-absorbent shell, chia seeds are filling and can help keep you satisfied for longer, all while keeping you hydrated.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Jasmeen’s 23 kgs weight loss transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Good things come in small packages – the same is true of chia seeds which belong to the mint family and are extremely small yet power-packed with nutrients and minerals. Thus, read this post till the end to know its pros and all the benefits you can relish.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Chia seed water recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.