This Chia seed water recipe makes a super refreshing drink, perfect to enjoy the first thing in the morning, or pre or post-workout when you may need a little more hydration in your body.
It honestly doesn’t get much easier than this chia seed drink. Just mix everything, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, and it’s ready!
Health benefits of cha seed water
- Chia seeds are packed, with omega-3s and antioxidants.
- It may improve your digestion, serving to both lower heartburn and ease bowel movements.
- Chia seed water can also kickstart your metabolism and jumpstart your system after an evening of rest.
- It will get you glowing. The hydrating power of the water will leave you with healthier skin, hair, and nails.
- Due to their soluble fiber content and water-absorbent shell, chia seeds are filling and can help keep you satisfied for longer, all while keeping you hydrated.
- Drinking chia seed water in the morning can help with digestion and bowel movement. Excellent for protein consumption, heart health, bone health, blood sugar regulation, and digestion.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Jasmeen’s 23 kgs weight loss transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Good things come in small packages – the same is true of chia seeds which belong to the mint family and are extremely small yet power-packed with nutrients and minerals. Thus, read this post till the end to know its pros and all the benefits you can relish.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Chia seed water recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.