Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Chia seed water recipe makes a super refreshing drink, perfect to enjoy first thing in the morning, or pre or post-workout when you may need a little more hydration in your body.
Chia seeds are incredibly nutrient-dense and provide a whole range of health benefits. Not to wondered, chia seeds offer 64% more potassium than a banana, 41% of daily fiber, 5X more calcium than milk, 100% more omega-3 than salmon, 3X more Iron than spinach, 20% protein, and 32% daily magnesium.
How To Make Chia Seed Water?
- In a glass, soak 1 tbsp of chia seeds. Give it a fine mix.
- Now, cover it and let it sit for 15 minutes or even more to let the seeds bloom.
- Enjoy this magical drink early morning on empty stomach.
Health Benefits Of Chia Seed Water
- Chia seeds are packed, with omega-3s and antioxidants. It may improve your digestion, serving to both lower heartburn and ease bowel movements.
- Also, chia seed water can also kickstart your metabolism and jumpstart your system after an evening of rest.
- It will get you glowing. The hydrating power of the water will leave you with healthier skin, hair, and nails.
- Due to their soluble fiber content and water-absorbent shell, chia seeds are filling and can help keep you satisfied for longer, all while keeping you hydrated.
- Drinking chia seed water in the morning can help with digestion and bowel movement. Excellent for protein consumption, heart health, bone health, blood sugar regulation, and digestion.
Weight watchers, why only chia seeds in water, when they can even add crunch to your monotonous routine. We have come up with healthy flax and chia seeds chips recipe. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac and try this amazing 125kcal chips.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is the best time to drink chia seed water?
Ans. In the morning. The ideal time to have chia seed water is in the morning on empty stomach. And you can also have them in between meals.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.