Do try this Chicken and Basil stir fry recipe and you are all sorted for a mid week’s dinner dish 😉
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the red onion and saute on a slow flame until pink or soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chicken, chilies, spring onion (whites), salt, and saute on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- And now add the tomato, bell peppers and saute again for a few seconds.
- Then, add chopped spinach leaves and mix well, cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally and until dark green and wilted and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Once done take it out in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and spring onion.
- Consumption of basil could result in the slow release of sugar in the blood, which is very essential for diabetes patients. Its herb has a very low glycemic load. The essential oil present in basil also helps cut down triglyceride and cholesterol levels, which is a persistent risk factor amongst diabetics.
- Basil also helps restore the body’s natural pH levels and feeds healthy bacteria within the gut microflora. A healthy gut flora increases immunity and promotes healthy digestion.
- Food rich in protein, chicken can help with weight management and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lean chicken meat is an excellent source of protein that the body can use easily. Moreover, foods high in protein may be a tool for managing weight and normal blood sugar.
- Chicken is a also source of high-quality dietary protein. 30 grams of protein per meal could benefit muscle growth.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Indian Grilled Chicken With Creamy Broccoli Soup
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Is Spinach the best source of iron? We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic and people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We also did a comparison of spinach with other products. So, read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chicken and Basil stir fry recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.