Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The chicken and basil stir fry recipe is a fast, fresh, and fabulous dish. This recipe is easy to cook and also special because of its tangy and spicy flavours. However, you can serve this dish with steamed rice. So let’s learn how to prepare this yummy but notorious recipe at home.
How To Prepare Chicken And Basil Stir Fry
- Firstly, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the red onion, and saute on a slow flame until pink or soft.
- Secondly, add the garlic, ginger, chicken, chilies, spring onions (whites), and salt, and saute on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- And now add the tomato and bell peppers and sauté again for a few seconds.
- Then, add chopped spinach leaves (boiled) and basil leaves (boiled or as per choice). Mix well
- Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally, until all the ingredients are thoroughly cooked.
- Once done, take it out in a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions.
- Finally, enjoy your chicken and basil stir fry.
Nutritional Value Of Chicken And Basil Stir Fry
Health Benefits Of Chicken And Basil Stir Fry Recipe
Here, we are sharing a few health advantages of chicken and basil stir fry:
- Consumption of basil could result in the slow release of sugar into the blood, which is essential for diabetes patients. Its herb has a very low glycemic load. Thus, the essential oil present in basil leaves helps in weight loss and cuts down triglyceride and cholesterol levels, which are persistent risk factors among diabetics.
- Basil also helps restore the body’s natural pH levels and feeds healthy bacteria within the gut microflora. However, healthy gut flora increases immunity and promotes healthy digestion.
- Lean chicken meat is an excellent source of protein that the body can easily use. Moreover, foods high in protein may be a tool for managing weight and maintaining normal blood sugar.
- Chicken is also a source of high-quality dietary protein. So, 30 grams of protein per meal could benefit muscle growth.
Mehak’s Transformation And Prevention Of Obesity In 6 Months
So, Mehak is from Jalandhar and has been obese since childhood. Thus, she was excessively overweight, which made her inactive. Moreover, being a mother, she was not able to take care of her child properly now her house.
Then she reached us, and this is how Fitelo helped her. Also, you can read that we have many success stories of our clients who all managed to become healthier by following the best diet.
Protein Myths Busted: Why Daal Is NOT A Good Source Of Protein For Your Diet
So, let’s watch this informative video and understand the myths that why daal is not a perfect source of protein in our regular diet.
Are you a non-vegetarian lover? Well, if you are, then you will love these chicken recipes for dinner. They will not give you weight gain, are healthy, and, most importantly have a restaurant the taste. So, make your dinner a delicious meal and end your day happily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Is Chicken Stir Fry Healthy?
Ans: In addition to being quick and easy, stir-frying is also healthy. It results in tender-crisp vegetables that retain more nutrients than if they were boiled. And since stir-frying requires only a small amount of oil, the fat content is low.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Cook Chicken In A Wok?
Ans: Foolproof stir-frying: Heat a wok and pour in 1 tbsp oil. Cook the chicken for 7-10 mins, tossing until just cooked.
Q: What Are 5 Benefits Of Stir-fry Cooking?
Ans: Here are five of them:
- They’re the ultimate one-pan dish. A stir-fry is, however, an efficient cooking method that often involves only one dish, typically a wok.
- Wholesome and delicious flavor.
- Stir-frying naturally encourages cooking practice.
- It’s an easy way to integrate more veggies into your diet.
- Stir-fry dishes are versatile.
Contact Us Today
Now is the time to stop searching and looking for a solution to your weight problem. However, if you’re looking for a quick weight loss diet plan that has no limits as well as has no strict meals, your search ends right here with Fitelo. Contact us today to get the best weight management plans as well as tips from top dietitians and nutritionists.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.