Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Yummmm! this is the first reaction when you see a bowl of chicken garnished with coriander leaves. Even before tasting it, you could make out how much tasty and flavorful it would be. While, on the other hand, you tend to start feeling full as it seems heavy, maybe because of the cream over it or the fragrance of extra spices right? But here is the chicken curry recipe by Fitelo, which is of course delicious and mouth-watering and healthy also.
This recipe has fewer spices and all healthy ingredients and you can enjoy it with any side dish of your choice. So, what are you waiting for? Try it now and make your dinner a yummy meal.
How To Make Chicken Curry?
Below is an easy chicken curry recipe to make at home.
- Firstly, place a pan on a medium flame and add some oil. Allow it to heat.
- Secondly, add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, and green cardamom. Saute well for a minute until you get the aroma.
- Thirdly, add chopped onions, green chilies, and ginger garlic paste. Cook until they turn golden brown.
- Now add tomato puree, salt, turmeric, curd, red chili powder, coriander powder, and garam masala. Stir all the ingredients well.
- Add chicken and coriander leaves and mix well for 3 minutes until the chicken turns white in color. Then cover it with a lid and allow it to cook further.
- Now add some hot water for the curry and garam masala and continue cooking the chicken until it absorbs all the flavors of spices.
- Your chicken is ready to eat. Garnish with some coriander leaves before serving.
- Add water according to the consistency of curry you want.
- Make sure you cover the lid when you add chicken as then only it will absorb the flavors of spices completely.
- You can use boneless chicken also but chicken with bone gives a much better flavor.
- Instead of tomato puree, you can add chopped tomatoes also and let them soften while cooking.
Health Benefits Of Chicken Curry
- Chicken has enough protein which is a good source of amino acids that further keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Moreover, chicken helps you feel full for a longer period aiding in weight loss.
- Coriander helps protect the brain and heart health.
- Also, coriander promotes gut health and improves digestion.
- Curd benefits us in case of aging by preventing premature wrinkles that make you feel young for a longer span of life.
- Green chilies are rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene which is good for vision.
Is Subway Healthy?
Well, people are fond of eating subway and call it veg wraps to chicken subs, all serve a delicious taste. But the question is subway really healthy? So, to know, watch this video by Dietitian Mac.
Frequency Asked Questions
Q: Is Chicken Curry Recipe Healthy?
Ans: Yes, chicken is a rich source of nutrients and minerals. Also, it is a good source of calcium that help strengthens our bones and promote good health.
Q: What Are The Healthy Nutrients In Chicken Curry?
Ans: Chicken curry contains high protein, saturated fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, calcium, vitamins, sodium, fiber, etc.
Q: What Is The Secret Of The Perfect Chicken Curry?
Ans: The perfect blend of spices, including cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, oil, coriander leaves, etc. is the secret of the chicken curry recipe.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Weight Loss Tips: Top 10 Secrets You Should Know 
Cravings for chocolates never die, and truly Fitelo will never let you do that also. So, here presenting you with a recipe for chocolate balls that will not give you a gain in weight but rather will manage your weight. Try the recipe out and satisfy the hunger of your sweet tooth.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.