White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Chicken Cutlet Recipe is the therapy your tired soul needs to enjoy your lazy Sundays 😉
- Take the minced chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients and then make them into round cutlets using besan.
- Smear the oil on cutlets and then cook on the pan in steam with the lid.
- Then, brush the cutlets with oil and use an air fryer.
- Serve hot with homemade mint chutney.
Health benefits of Chicken Cutlet
- Chicken breast is high in protein and protein is required for building strong muscles and preventing muscle loss.
- It is packed with minerals and vitamins. It also contains vitamin B, which helps in preventing problems like cataracts and different skin disorders.
- Also, it boosts immunity, regulates digestion, prevents heart disorders and high cholesterol.
- Chicken breast is also excellent for weight loss.
- Consumption of chicken breast has proven to be good in regulating blood pressure.
- Eating chicken breast can reduce the risk of high cholesterol and different kinds of heart diseases.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Vegan Tofu Burger recipe
- Low-fat Dahi chicken recipe
- Weight-loss High-Protein Idli Recipe
- Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
Did you know that Curd is better than milk in most of the nutritional aspects? It also helps you to boost your health, have better immunity, and even in weight loss. Read this post till the end to avail the benefits of this excellent fat burner 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Chicken Cutlets Healthy?
Yes, cutlets can be a healthy choice to eat. Generally, cutlets are lean cuts of meat or fish mixed with breadcrumbs and herbs and then breaded and cooked. This makes them a great source of protein while also being lower in fat than many other proteins like steak or sausages.
Is Chicken Good For Weight Loss?
Undoubtedly, grilled chicken is an excellent source of protein, low in fat, and is nutrient dense. An 85 gm portion of skinless, boneless chicken breast yields 102 calories. A high-protein diet is very effective in weight loss, both in the short and long term.
Does Chicken Reduce Belly Fat?
If you are a meat eater, lean chicken breast is a great source of protein if you want to beat belly fat.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Chicken Cutlet Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.