Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Your diet is just like a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. However, Fitelo presents you with a healthy and flavorful chicken in a vegetable skillet. This recipe is rich in proteins, nutrients, vitamins, and all other healthy components. Moreover, it is easy to cook and a perfect dish for weight loss.
- Firstly in a large bowl, add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Heat it and add the chicken bites.
- Then, season it with salt and pepper.
- Now, over medium flame, heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- After that, add seasoned chicken bites and cook for about 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Place it on a plate and set it aside.
- Then, in the same skillet, stir fry the onion for 2 minutes, and add broccoli, zucchini, and bell pepper. You can add a little olive oil if needed.
- Further, cook on a medium flame until vegetables are crisp-tender. You can season them with pumpkin seeds if you want.
- Deglaze with chicken stock and add the cooked chicken bites back to the skillet and mix to combine.
- At last now, garnish with red chili pepper flakes and fresh parsley if desired.
- Finally, serve the yummy chicken bites in vegetables hot. Enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Healthy Chicken With Vegetable Skillet
- The lean protein in chicken is a great source of amino acids that are beneficial for building muscle tissues.
- Also, chicken is rich in vitamin B6 which plays an essential role in preventing heart attacks.
- Apart from this, Broccoli is loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other bioactive compounds. Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, which further, promotes healthy digestion by reducing the risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
- Bell peppers are rich in antioxidants that promote better health and protection against heart disease and cancer.
- Onions contain valuable antibacterial properties that work as a medicine for the relief of coughs, colds, and catarrh.
- Make sure not to over-cook the chicken, otherwise, it will be dry and tough.
- You can some lemon juice for taste and to brighten up the chicken.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & Diet plan to lose weight
Tired of eating a boring breakfast? Well, then try Fitelo’s moonglet recipe which is not only good in taste but will help you lose weight also. It is loaded with high-quality proteins and nutrients. Make your Sunday breakfast healthy and yummy.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.