A little, twist to the normal roti is what makes this recipe even more exciting. Even kids would not say no to this green treat which is loaded, with nutrients so this Chicken Kathi Roll recipe is a must-try.
- Combine wheat flour, fresh palak puree, and white sesame seeds into the consistency of dough.
- Using a rolling pin and shape it into the form of roti.
Prepare to stuff:
- Sauté oil or ghee for 1-2 min add onion, spring onion greens, green chili, coriander leaves, and cabbage or carrot shreds till golden brown.
- Combine minced chicken with vinegar, hung curd, and lemon juice, and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- Now put a layer of sauteed veggies on palak sesame roti. Add marinated minced chicken on top.
- Then, add a salad leaf on the other end and roll into a Kathi roll.
- Insert a toothpick to seal the roll.
- Then, roll in butter paper and serve hot.
- Chicken has a very high protein content, which thus plays an important role in sustaining our muscles.
- Spinach is high in antioxidants, which can help prevent oxidative damage and also safeguard against chronic illnesses.
- Sesame seeds may help reduce heart disease risk factors, including elevated triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
- Sesame seeds also supply iron, copper, and vitamin B6, which are needed for blood cell formation and function.
- Spinach is also rich in vitamin A and antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein, all of which promote healthy vision.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe
- Low-fat Dahi chicken recipe
- Egg White Pao Bhaji Recipe
- Lettuce chicken roll recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chicken Kathi Roll recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.