Chicken Momos Recipe is a mouth-watering recipe that is a perfect swap to your street momos.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl mix well.
- Then, add sufficient water and knead into a soft dough.
- Combine minced chicken, spring onions, ginger, green chilies, garlic, soya sauce together and set aside.
- Divide dough into sixteen small portions shape them into balls and roll them out thinly.
- Put a teaspoon of the filling in the middle.
- Bring all edges together to the center, making small tight pleats.
- Pinch and twist the pleats to ensure that the momo is closed tightly steam in a steamer for about twenty minutes.
- Serve hot with fitelo style tomato-garlic sauce.
- Homemade chicken momos with weight loss-aiding properties loaded with vitamin B 12 and goodness of barley are power-packed with nutrients.
- Green chilies enhance absorption of vitamin C and, spring onions add flavor and also possess weight regulating properties being dense in fiber.
- Whole grain barley contains a range of vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial plant compounds.
- Chicken is an excellent low-calorie and also low-fat source of high-quality protein that provides important nutrients.
- Chicken is also a source of dietary protein which benefits bone health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. What if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth. Thus, read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Chicken Momos Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.