Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
1 Hour 30 Minutes
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Nothing brings people together like good food. So, now is the time to get together and make your favourite ones try the yummy and healthy Chicken Nuggets. Yes, Fitelo introduces a recipe of chicken nuggets with a healthy twist which is super easy to cook. It is not only delicious but is packed with several nutrients and health benefits. Tastes just like your favourite KFC, but healthy.
So, what are you waiting for? Say Bye to frozen chicken nuggets and Hi to a homemade recipe of them, that will surely make your mouth water and crave for more.
- Firstly wash the chicken nicely and pat dry.
- Secondly, in a bowl marinate the chicken with curd, salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Then in one bowl, add whisked egg. And in another bowl, add a flour mixture made with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, mixed herbs and paprika.
- Again in a separate bowl, add bread crumbs.
- Take the chicken once marinated nicely and dip each piece in egg, followed by flour mixture then in bread crumbs.
- Now in a pan add some oil, once it is heated add the chicken nuggets to it. Cook until they are golden brown and crisp.
- Your chicken nuggets are ready to be served hot.
Benefits Of Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken is the best source of Protein. It helps build muscles and keep the bones healthy.
- Also, chicken being rich in Magnesium helps soothe symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome and fight the various mood changes in a woman.
- Curd helps the immunity become better and fights disease-causing germs.
- Consuming curd also helps in weight loss, inhibiting the growth of steroid hormones or cortisol.
- Magnesium present in curd also helps reduce blood pressure.
Butter Chicken Recipe For Weight Loss In Hindi By Dietitian Mac
Confused? What to do with the chicken in the kitchen?
Try this another amazing butter chicken recipe with a healthy twist by a Dietitian Mac. You don’t have to worry about weight gain now while eating your favourite butter chicken, because it’s less oily and low in calories, healthy but tasty. Check out the video and save it for later.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Ice Cream Benefits: Difference Between Frozen Dessert Vs Ice Cream
- Is KFC Chicken Good For Health?: What To Eat & Avoid [Nutrition Guide]
- Dietitian In Jammu: Best Nutritionists For Weight Loss [Book Consultation]
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can Nuggets Be Made With Vegetables Too?
Ans. Of course! There’s never a NO when it comes to preparing vegetable cuisine. There’s room for every sort of veggie that you can add to your nuggets. Not forgetting. The goodness of cheese too.
Q. What Sauce Can I Have Along With Chicken Nuggets?
Ans. You can try Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney, which will give you the best of both sour and spicy tastes.
Bored of cooking and eating bhindi again and again with the same flavour? Well, then try Fitelo’s, bhindi recipe with a yummy and healthy twist. It is crispy, crunchy and has a chatpata taste packed with several nutrients. Not only this but will definitely become your family member’s favourite and kids would love to take bhindi in their tiffins.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.