White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Have you ever heard that chicken can also help you lose weight? Yes, you heard it right. Now you don’t need to give up chicken to lose weight. It is a myth that chicken recipes can only increase body fat. But here we have listed two very famous and easy-to-make Indian chicken recipes for weight loss- A chicken curry recipe with rice and a grilled chicken recipe.
Both recipes are fat-free and contain low-calorie content. Chicken curry recipe with the creamy texture from the marinade allows the chicken to just melt in your mouth. Whereas, enjoy the juicy crispier grilled chicken recipe. Today we are going to share a couple of easy-to-make healthy chicken recipes for weight loss. So, let’s begin!
How To Make Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss?
Chicken curry is one of the most famous non vegetarian dishes in India. Also, chicken lovers love to eat chicken curry with rice and chapatti. However, if you’re a true non-vegetarian lover then the recipe will surely melt your heart. However, we all know that great things cook with the right method and dedication. So let’s begin!
Chicken Curry Recipe
There is no comparison between delicious homemade chicken curry recipes. If you’re searching for the perfect chicken curry recipe then follow the below-mentioned recipe to bring a restaurant-like taste to home.
Butter Chicken Recipe For Weight Loss
However, here we have one more chicken recipe for weight loss that you can try. Also, if you’re looking for more chicken recipes. Watch now!
Grilled Chicken Recipe
Now let’s move to the second recipe which is the grilled chicken recipe. It is another famous chicken recipe that has many health benefits and also promotes weight loss. Grilled chicken is a perfect blend of spices you can prepare and serve on occasions like birthday parties, house parties, anniversaries, kitty parties, etc. Here is the perfect grilled chicken recipe for you:
- In a large bowl, put the chicken and marinate it with curd, turmeric powder, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, and salt. Stir all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for at least up to 4 hours.
- Prepare the grill now take marinated chicken and put it in the grill tray.
- Now grill them from both sides for at least 1 hour. Check if the chicken has fully cooked by taking one piece out and cutting it with a knife.
- Now your fat-free weight loss grilled chicken is ready. Also, serve it hot with salad or a dip.
Nutritional Value of Grilled Chicken Recipe For Weight Loss:
The grilled chicken recipe is a rich source of nutrients; see the total nutritional value of 250g serving of grilled chicken recipe.
Chicken recipes are usually served with rice for weight loss. But, if you’re a chapati lover, you can cook chapatis instead of rice and enjoy this delicious meal. Also, you can have chicken recipes at any time without worrying about calorie meters. Below, we have the perfect recipe for making rice.
How to Cook Rice?
- Take 1 cup of rice and wash it properly with water.
- Now in a pressure cooker, put 2 cups of water and add rice to it.
- Cook it till 2 whistles.
- Now serve it hot with delicious chicken curry.
Health Benefits Of Chicken Recipes
- Protein– Chicken dishes contain a rich source of protein compared with pork, and beef, and interestingly its juicy flavor can let you consume it in a larger volume than any other dish.
- Unsaturated fatty acids– Chicken contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, so it is well absorbed and contributes to the prevention of many diseases: including hypertension, stroke, and ischemia, and also promotes weight loss.
- Tryptophan – It has a good effect on the nervous system, causes physical and mental relaxation also creates a feeling of emotional well-being.
- Arginine– Of all types of meat, chicken contains the highest amount of the amino acid arginine, which promotes the production of growth hormone.
- Vitamins B2, B6, and B9– Participate in the metabolic processes of the body, and manage protein, fat, and protein metabolism. Also, maintain healthy skin and nails.
- Vitamin B12– Vitamin Stabilizes blood pressure. Therefore, it has a positive effect on sleep and prevents depression.
- Calcium– Calcium is the most essential mineral for the body. However, it has a positive effect not only on bones but also on other processes in the body, such as the acid-base balance of the blood, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Should I Eat Chicken To Lose Weight?
Ans: Avoid eating half-cooked or raw chicken it can lead to many health problems. Hence, it is recommended to cook it properly for healthy weight loss and enjoy its other health benefits.
Q: Is Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss Good For Dinner?
Ans: Yes, of course, there is not any hard and fast rule to eating chicken. You can eat chicken recipes any time because it contains a rich source of protein, amino acids, and unsaturated fat that help improve health and also promote weight loss.
Q: How To Cook Chicken Healthily?
Ans: There are several chicken dishes you can cook such as chicken salad, grilled chicken, chicken kali mirch recipe, baked chicken, chicken curry, etc. these are all healthy chicken recipes that help you lose weight. Also, chicken can be eaten at any time of the day.
Q: Is Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss Good?
Ans: Yes, chicken is a rich food that contains protein, calcium, amino acids, etc. which is why chicken is always included in a healthy diet plan. Also, it boosts the immune system to fight other diseases.
Did you know? Chicken recipes are famous worldwide due to their health benefits and rich nutrient values. It contains a rich amount of protein which is more than egg yolk. So, if you don’t like chicken then replace it with your favorite egg dishes to fulfill all nutritional values.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.