Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fond of chicken? How about having a chicken roll recipe in a healthy and easy way? Chicken rolls are a versatile and mouthwatering dish. Usually, they combine marinated chicken, vegetables, and a mix of spices wrapped in a flatbread (parantha). But we are making the chicken roll with a healthy twist. This can be an ideal choice for your lunch, dinner, or a quick snack. So, let’s get started!
How To Make Chicken Roll Recipe
Now that our ingredients are together, let’s get started with the best chicken roll recipe at home in an Indian way enriched with the health benefits of lemon, turmeric, and sliced vegetables.
- Firstly in a bowl, combine yogurt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, red chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, garam masala, and salt to make the marinade.
- Then add the thinly sliced chicken to the marinade and mix it well. Allow the chicken to marinade for at least 20-30 minutes, or refrigerate for better flavor.
- Now heat a little oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat. Then add the marinated chicken slices and cook them properly. Once they are cooked set them aside.
- To assemble the lettuce chicken wrap, place the clean lettuce on a clean surface.
- Add a few slices of cooked chicken to the center of the lettuce leaf. Also, add the sliced onion, tomatoes, and cucumber over the chicken.
- Then add a dressing of your choice, and gently fold the sides of lettuce to create a wrap. You can make a simple dressing by mixing a little oil with lemon juice and seasonings.
- Lastly, secure the wrap with a toothpick. Your chicken roll recipe with a healthy twist is ready to serve. Enjoy!
Quick Tips On Chicken Roll Recipe
- For a healthier version of your chicken roll recipe try to grill or bake your chickens with minimal use of oil.
- The use of lettuce is better than flatbread because it is healthy and light on the stomach.
- Also, be careful about the amount of dressing you are using.
- It is good to include a chicken roll recipe as a part of a balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to have a balanced diet.
Health Benefits Of Chicken Roll Recipe
- Chicken is a good source of protein, which is essential for muscle growth and tissue repair. It will provide you with the necessary amino acids required for these functions.
- The use of lettuce wrap benefits from the fiber in it. Also, vegetables provide you with essential vitamins and minerals.
- We prepared the roll with the minimal use of oil which is a better alternative than the fried option.
- The use of ginger, black pepper, and turmeric benefits us with their anti-inflammatory properties and improves our overall health.
- Tomatoes are foods rich in antioxidants that protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition is one of the most common “I don’t want to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Fitelo Changing People’s Lives
Read Kawalpreet’s transformation story which made her life healthier and easier. She was suffering from bloating and thyroid but still, she managed to lose huge inches. Find out how Fitelo helped her to reach her goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Chicken Roll Recipe?
An authentic chicken roll recipe typically involves marinating chicken pieces in flavorful spices, cooking them until tender, and then rolling them in flatbreads or wraps along with various fillings like vegetables and sauces.
Is This Chicken Roll Recipe Healthy For Weight Loss?
Yes, the lettuce wrap chicken roll recipe is healthy for weight loss. You need to keep a few things in mind to reduce the added fat by using minimal oil. If you are mindful of your dressing and portion sizes you can control your calorie intake in your weight loss journey with chicken rolls.
What Is The Best Way To Cook Chicken For Roll Recipe?
Apart from the way mentioned in this recipe you can grill, pan-sear, or bake your chicken. In any of the methods make sure the chicken is fully cooked and juicy.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy at the same time then you are at the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live healthy, and enjoy a long, happy life.