Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Chicken soup is one of the most popular soups of all time. Everyone has their own favorite chicken soup recipe, but rarely have a few ingredients added up to so much comfort. This category has classic flavors and a simplified method of cooking. Thanks to traditional cooking this recipe is ready in a little over an hour.
How To Make Chicken Soup
- Firstly, clean and wash the chicken.
- Then, take the chicken, tomato, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, chopped seasonal green vegetables, and salt with one liter of water (you can even add green vegetables) in a pressure cooker and cook till six whistles.
- Strain the stock into a thick-bottomed pan.
- Adjust salt and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Now, add in lemon juice, mix well, and close the burner
- Dunk bread slices (optional) in the soup till it gets soft and mushy.
- Finally, you can serve the soup at room temperature.
Tips: You can add any vegetables of your choice. Here, we are taking seasonal vegetables.
The Health Benefits of Chicken Soup Recipe
Sharing a few health benefits of chicken Soup:
Chicken broth is rich in carnosine, an amino acid that prevents to reduces the flood of cytokines that contribute to the runny nose, cough, and sneezing we get with respiratory infections.
Another benefit of having chicken soup is that it has phytonutrient-rich vegetables cooked into the broth: onion, celery, and carrot. In contrast, it is the best to have as a starter.
5 Things That Weaken Your Immunity: By Dietitian Mac Singh
5 things might be stopping you from building your immunity that you are not aware of. Therefore, let’s watch this short and informative video to learn more about this.
Well in India, you often hear people saying they drink cow milk, soy milk, or almond milk. So, has this ever given you the thought that which is better or healthy? If not, then read this comparison of milk here and get to know the right thing.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo Kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not apply to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.