White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Tired of having the same salad every day. Here is a delicious black chickpea salad recipe loaded with zesty flavours. A must-try high protein and weight loss friendly.
Another Day, Another Yummy Salad.
- Firstly, soak black chana overnight and next morning boil them.
- Now, chop the green chilli, onions, tomatoes, and cucumber. Mix them thoroughly in a bowl.
- Drain the water and separate the black chana in a bowl. Then mix all the other ingredients in it.
- Now, add black salt, chaat masala, and dry mango powder to the salad. You can also season it with roasted cumin powder.
- For a delightful flavour, add mint and coriander leaves.
- Then Squeeze lemon juice on it. Give it a fine mix.
- Your black chana salad is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Pro Tip :
- You can choose one from lemon juice and dry mango powder.
- Also, You can adjust the spices and vegetables as per your taste and dietician’s guidelines.
- Also, you can add other vegetables of your choice to make it more nutritious and delicious.
Health Benefits Of Black Chickpea Salad
- This black chickpea salad recipe keeps you filling for a long. So, helps you to avoid overeating. As a result, it helps in weight loss.
- Also, black chickpeas are high in iron, so it can help avoid anemia and increase energy levels. This is especially good for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, as well as youngsters.
- The superfood cucumber is mostly water. So helps you to improve digestion, manage blood sugar, flush out toxins, and promote weight loss.
- Vitamin K content in cucumber combined with Calcium, Phosphorus promotes the healthy development of bones.
- This little addition to the diet can create big changes in our bodies. Green chilli helps our body to burn extra fat. Being low in calories (15gm chillies = 6kcal) it speeds up our metabolism.
Blogs Ka Pitara
To my amazement, eating a salad a day has opened up a world of fancy lunches and dinners, but that doesn’t mean you should avoid having Roti in your meal, roti never makes you fat, read this post to learn everything about it and enjoy that ghar ki roti.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More