Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Tired of having the same salad every day. Here is a delicious black chickpea salad recipe loaded with zesty flavours. A must-try high protein and weight loss friendly.
- Firstly, soak black chana overnight and next morning boil them.
- Now, chop the green chilli, onions, tomatoes, and cucumber. Mix them thoroughly in a bowl.
- Drain the water and separate the black chana in a bowl. Then mix all the other ingredients in it.
- Now, add black salt, chaat masala, and dry mango powder to the salad. You can also season it with roasted cumin powder.
- For a delightful flavour, add mint and coriander leaves.
- Then Squeeze lemon juice on it. Give it a fine mix.
- Your black chana salad is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Pro Tip :
- You can choose one from lemon juice and dry mango powder.
- Also, You can adjust the spices and vegetables as per your taste and dietician’s guidelines.
- Also, you can add other vegetables of your choice to make it more nutritious and delicious.
Health Benefits Of Black Chickpea Salad
- This black chickpea salad recipe keeps you filling for a long. So, helps you to avoid overeating. As a result, it helps in weight loss.
- Also, black chickpeas are high in iron, so it can help avoid anemia and increase energy levels. This is especially good for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, as well as youngsters.
- The superfood cucumber is mostly water. So helps you to improve digestion, manage blood sugar, flush out toxins, and promote weight loss.
- Vitamin K content in cucumber combined with Calcium, Phosphorus promotes the healthy development of bones.
- This little addition to the diet can create big changes in our bodies. Green chilli helps our body to burn extra fat. Being low in calories (15gm chillies = 6kcal) it speeds up our metabolism.
To my amazement, eating a salad a day has opened up a world of fancy lunches and dinners, but that doesn’t mean you should avoid having Roti in your meal, roti never makes you fat, read this post to learn everything about it and enjoy that ghar ki roti.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chickpea Salad A Healthy Option?
Yes, chickpeas are a great source of plant-based protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients, making it a healthy option for those looking to maintain a balanced diet.
Can I Make Chickpea Salad Ahead Of Time?
Yes, chickpea salad is a great make-ahead option as it can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days. Just be sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.
Can I Use Canned Chickpeas For This Recipe?
Yes, canned chickpeas can be used for this recipe, but it is recommended to rinse them thoroughly before use to remove excess sodium and improve their texture.
Can I Customize The Ingredients In The Chickpea Salad?
Yes, you can customize the ingredients in the chickpea salad to suit your preferences. You can add or remove vegetables or herbs, or even add some nuts or seeds for extra crunch.
Is Chickpea Salad Suitable For A Vegan Or Vegetarian Diet?
Yes, chickpea salad is suitable for both vegan and vegetarian diets as it is made with plant-based ingredients.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.