White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Chili Paneer Maggi recipe is a quick and a new way to add colorful vegetables and few spices to the regular Maggi and make it into a tasty recipe. Your kids will love it as a evening snack or as an afternoon preparation for their lunch. It is one of our most beloved and popular snack recipes which can be prepared in a matter of minutes
How To Make Chilli Paneer Maggi
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water to it. Once the water comes to a boil, add Maggi without the Maggi masala, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Now with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the Maggi rest till we prepare the rest of the things.
- To make chili paneer, place a pan over medium flame and add oil to it. Once it turns hot add chopped ginger and sauté for a minute till it turns golden brown color.
- Now add the diced onions, capsicum, and green chili and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the spices, tomato garlic sauce, apple cider vinegar, and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now add the Maggi masala and mix again.
- Then, add paneer cubes and maggi.
- Mix everything well and garnish with spring onions.
- Chilli paneer maggi is ready to be served immediately.
Health Benefits Of Paneer Maggi
- Apple cider vinegar has shown great results in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses.
- Paneer/Cottage cheese is an abundant source of protein which is beneficial for our health. It is also responsible for tissue growth and repair.
- The magnesium present in paneer boosts the immune system and prepares us to fight various diseases.
- Eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight and it also improves digestion.
- Also, this chili paneer Maggi helps in controlling PCOS. So, you all won’t have to compromise on your junk cravings anymore.
- This chili paneer maggi recipe is a must-try for all the foodies maintaining the nutritional value.
“Can we eat maggi during our weight loss journey?” – We are sure this question must have popped in your head while reading this, henceforth, here is a video to answer this particular question for you.
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.