Chili Paneer Maggie recipe is a quick and a new way to add colorful vegetables and few spices to the regular Maggie and make it into a tasty recipe.
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water to it. Once the water comes to a boil, add Maggi without the Maggi masala, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Now with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the Maggi rest till we prepare the rest of the things.
- To make chili paneer, place a pan over medium flame and add oil to it. Once it turns hot add chopped ginger and saute for a minute till it turns golden brown color.
- Now add the diced onions, capsicum, and green chili and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the spices, tomato garlic sauce, apple cider vinegar, and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now add the Maggi masala and mix again.
- Then, add paneer cubes and mix well.
- Lastly, add Maggi and mix till everything is well combined.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
- Apple cider vinegar has shown great results in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses.
- Paneer/Cottage cheese is an abundant source of protein which is beneficial for our health. It is also responsible for tissue growth and repair.
- The magnesium present in paneer/cottage cheese boosts the immune system and prepares us to fight various diseases.
- And, eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight. The vegetable also improves digestion.
- Also, this chili paneer Maggie helps in controlling PCOS. So, you all won’t have to compromise on your junk cravings anymore 😉
- Also, this recipe is a must-try for all the foodies maintaining the nutritional value.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
When we asked our client, what do you crave for the most? The unanimous answer is Maggie. But, do you know if you can have maggie during your weight loss journey?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Chili Paneer Maggie recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.