This chilled elaichi milk recipe is easy to make and is full of goodness. An absolute favorite for kids and adults. 🙂
- Combine the ice cream, cardamom, and ground ginger in a mixer and then blend it well.
- Next, add the milk and then blend well.
- Serve chilled.
- All the ingredients used in this recipe help with reflux, thus maintaining a healthy gut.
- Plain vanilla ice cream is a boon for a burning gut.
- Green cardamom helps with reflux.
- Chilled milk is an age-old remedy for heartburn used by Nani’s and Dadi’s and has proven highly effective.
- Cardamom helps lower blood pressure due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties.
- Ginger helps lower blood sugar levels and also improves heart disease risk factors in people with type 2 diabetes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Turmeric commonly known as Haldi has been a part of our lives ever since the beginning, but have we ever wondered how much than just flavor does it provide? Thus, read this post till the end to know some awesome benefits you can take from this magical immunity booster ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chilled Elaichi Milk Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.