Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The chilli paneer maggi recipe is a quick and new way to add colorful vegetables and a few spices to the regular Maggi and make it into a tasty recipe. Your kids will love it as an evening snack or as an afternoon preparation for their lunch. It is one of our most beloved and popular snack recipes which can be prepared in a matter of minutes. So, let’s learn how you can make this and have this tasty and satisfying Maggi at home.
How To Make Chilli Paneer Maggi Recipe?
- Firstly, place a pan over medium flame and add water to it. Once the water comes to a boil, add Maggi without the Maggi masala, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Secondly, with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the maggi rest till we prepare the rest of the things.
- Thirdly, to make chilli paneer, place a pan over medium flame and add oil to it. Once it turns hot add chopped ginger and sauté for a minute till it turns golden brown color.
- Later on, add the diced onions, capsicum, and green chilli and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Then, add all the spices, tomato garlic sauce, and apple cider vinegar, and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now add the Maggi masala and mix again.
- Then, add paneer cubes and Maggi.
- Mix everything well and garnish with spring onions.
- Finally, your chilli paneer Maggi for weight loss is ready to be served.
Health Benefits Of Chili Paneer Maggi Recipe
- Apple cider vinegar used in the preparation has shown great results in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses.
- Paneer/Cottage cheese is an abundant source of protein which is beneficial for our health. It is also responsible for tissue growth and repair.
- The magnesium present in paneer boosts the immune system and prepares us to fight various diseases.
- Eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight and it also improves digestion.
- This chilli paneer maggi recipe is a must-try for all the foodies maintaining nutritional value.
Other Healthy Snacks Of Maggi To Cherish
Here we are sharing a few healthy recipes of Maggi to enjoy in your weight loss journey:
- Oats Maggi Recipe: Fitelo presents you with a healthy recipe for Maggi which is an oats Maggi recipe. This is a healthier version of Maggi and contains natural oats ready to offer you several health benefits, especially weight loss.
- Diet Maggi Recipe: This Maggi recipe is a game-changer, combining the classic taste of Maggi with nutrient-packed veggies to create a filling and flavorful meal.
- Maggi Noodles Cutlet Recipe: These Maggi noodles cutlets are healthy and tasty and can be enjoyed in your weight loss journey.
Gurpreet’s Success Story Will Prove You Nothing Is Impossible
A working lady who opted for Fitelo has a 360-degree transformation. Due to her busy schedule, she had put on a lot of weight that was disturbing her. That’s why one day she decided to reach us. Our experts have worked closely with her to understand her routine and eating habits. Taking everything in mind we have even added cheat meals to her weight loss diet. So, let’s read more about her transformation journey and understand the weight loss structure.
Did you know chickpeas are beneficial for your weight loss? Yes, they are. Here we are sharing a healthy chickpea recipe for weight loss that you can try at home with simple ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chilli Paneer Maggi Help You Lose Weight?
Yes, chilli paneer maggi contains all-natural ingredients which are good for our digestive system and it also helps you burn some calories.
Can We Eat Chilli Paneer Maggi In The Evening?
Yes, you can have chilli paneer magi any time morning as well as evening to satisfy your hunger and maintain good health.
Is Chilli Paneer Maggi good For Health?
Yes, chilli paneer maggi contains vegetables, paneer, and spices. All these are metabolism boosting foods that help the human body to stay fit and also improve immunity.
Can We Make Chilli Paneer Maggi Without Spices?
Yes, of course, you can make a chilli paneer maggi recipe by just using Maggi masala or spices of your choice.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.