Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Thinking of making Chinese at home? Give this chilli soya recipe a shot. This crispy snack recipe will be loved by all people and is a great idea to serve guests. Also, it’s a non-deep-fried recipe which makes it healthier than any other desi Chinese you make at home, or you find on the streets. Besides, you might find a lot of desi Chinese options on every street in India but avoiding those unhealthy food choices with this soybean chili is totally going to be worth it.
How To Make Chilli Soya At Home
- Firstly, soak the soy chunks in the hot water for 10 mins and keep it aside.
- Secondly, add salt, ginger garlic paste, and chili powder to soya chunks and mix everything.
- Then coat the soya chunks in corn flour.
- Furthermore, sprinkle some oil on the pan, and saute the chunks until they turn golden brown.
- Into the same pan, add oil, garlic and ginger paste, onion, and capsicum, and saute it.
- In addition to that add salt and pepper to the vegetables.
- Further add vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato ketchup, and chilli powder, and mix everything.
- Once the gravy is ready, add the soya chunks and mix well.
- Finally, top it up with some spring onions or coriander.
Benefits Of Soya Chunks
Let’s have a look:
- Soya chunks are loaded with advantages and promote a faster metabolism and muscle growth. They are excellent for the condition of the skin, hair, and bones.
- Also, soy chunks effectively cut harmful cholesterol levels in the body and shield the heart from diseases.
- Besides soybean is easily one of the best vegan protein rich food available to us today. 100 gms of soybean has as much protein as 2 scoops of whey protein.
- Moreover, the chunks are high in fiber, the food will leave your system more slowly and keep you fuller for longer.
Nutritional Value of Chilli Soya
Following is the nutritional value of chili soya:
Is Roti Good For Weight Loss?
A lot of people feel roti are high on carbs and not good for weight loss however they prefer having bread slices etc instead of phulka or roti. But today we are to break this myth. Hence watch this video to understand better.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is soya good for your health?
Soya chunks are rich in protein and low in fat hence it’s good if consumed within a limit.
2. What are the side effects of soya chunks?
Soya chunks can cause bloating and indigestion in some people.
A Cup of Chai is all you need to kick-start your day. However, tea/chai is such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. So, we have identified the top five chai mistakes people are doing while consuming tea have a look!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.