Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It is said that you can not buy happiness. But truly, you know what, you can! Yes, chocolates are something that actually gives you happiness because they are too sweet and a perfect mood changer. However, it is sad how chocolate lovers are resisting themselves to eat them as they fear their weight gain. So, here is a surprise for you! Fitelo presents you with a recipe for chocolate balls that are healthy, without sugar, and has only 88 calories making them the best choice to satisfy your cravings for sweetness and also aiding weight loss. So time to dive into some healthy chocolaty flavor. Try it now.
How To Make Chocolate Balls?
- Firstly, dry roast the makhana, and meanwhile, cut the dark chocolate into pieces.
- Secondly, take another pan filled with water and allow it to heat on a high flame.
- Thirdly, transfer the pieces of chocolate into a glass bowl and place that bowl over the hot water utensil.
- Allow it to heat until the chocolate melts and becomes liquid.
- Then add the roasted makhanas to the bowl of liquid chocolate and mix well until all makhanas are well coated.
- Now, shred some coconut powder and keep it in a refrigerator to cool. Your chocolate balls are ready.
Excited to start with this recipe? Well, then watch Dietitian Mac cook these chocolate balls, especially for people who can not say no to chocolates and want to lose weight as well.
Benefits Of Chocolate Balls
- Makhana benefits your body by stabilizing blood sugar levels and aiding in weight loss.
- Also, makhanas have anti-aging properties that help promote skin health.
- Moreover, dark chocolates help prevent the heart diseases like stroke.
- Dark chocolates also help improve blood flow and reduce inflammation.
- While coconut powder regulates breathing it also helps ease muscle fatigue.
Is Makhana good for weight loss?
Makhana seeds are a great source to boost the consumption of fiber and protein. These two essential elements may aid in weight loss. Fiber passes slowly through your digestive system to help you feel full throughout the day and to help control your appetite.
Are you bored of eating palak in the same form? Well, then don’t worry. Fitelo is here for you to tell you a unique recipe for palak which is palak chaat. Yes, it is delicious, healthy, and chat-Patti. Eating this will not give you weight gain but surely will make you crave more. So, make your evening perfect with this yummy chaat.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.