Delicious, healthy, and flavorful at the same time Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe is a must-try recipe.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan, add 5- broken cashew nuts.
- Fry them until they turn golden. Remove this to a plate and then keep it aside.
- To the same pan, add freshly grated coconut, milk, and jaggery.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Begin to cook till the coconut ladoo mixture thickens and all the moisture evaporates completely.
- The mixture must be moist and not dry.
- Then, add cardamom powder, pistachios, and almonds. Mix well. Cool the mixture slightly.
- When it comes down to room temperature, then take small portions of this mixture and roll into coconut ladoos.
- Run through the melted dark chocolate. Freeze for 30 minutes. Serve.
- Coconut provides carbs and protein along with many essential minerals, such as manganese, copper, iron, and selenium.
- Dark chocolate has a wide variety of powerful antioxidants. Way more than most other foods.
- Eating coconut may improve cholesterol levels and help decrease belly fat, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
- Coconut is low in carbs and rich in amino acids, healthy fats, and fiber, making it a great choice for blood sugar control.
- Dark chocolate also improves brain function by increasing blood flow.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
We often tend to avoid our homemade sweets thinking they are extremely unhealthy. We tend to eat modern sweets/snacks and often think our Indian counterparts are not healthy at all. This could not be further from the truth. We compared a 20 Rs Dairy Milk Chocolate which weighs just 28 gm with a bowl of our traditional Kheer. Read this post to know what we found.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This one is a win win recipe for your kids to enjoy it without any guilt. Thus, please make sure to consume this Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.