Well, it’s already 40 degrees Celsius in the North of India. We cannot stop ourselves from buying Ice-cream. As a kid, summers meant Ice-cream, candies, and kulfis to most of us but as we grew up we became aware of the fact they don’t help in weight loss. Enjoy our Chocolate Ice-Cream Oats recipe.
- Cook 1 cup of oats in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes and set it to cool down and when it comes to room temperature, add chocolate Ice-Cream
Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe:
- Cut 6 Bananas into pieces and keep them under the refrigerator for 4-6
- Then add 2 tsp dried blueberries or choco-chip (Optional) mix it till it’s mixed thoroughly. till a creamy texture is achieved.
- Then add 2 tsp dried blueberries or choco-chip (Optional) mix it till it’s mixed
- You can add any other fruit of your choice to make it much more appealing.
Refrigerate for one hour more.
- Then, add 2 Scoops of your Chocolate ice cream and garnish them with Chopped Almonds.
- Oatmeal is very filling and thus helps you in losing weight.
- Oats are full of antioxidants which thus help in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Oats are a high and rich source of fiber which promotes healthy gut bacteria and also a healthy heart.
- They can lower cholesterol levels and protect LDL cholesterol from damage.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Recipe
- Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chocolate Ice-Cream Oats recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.