Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Well, it’s already 40 degrees Celsius in the North of India. We cannot stop ourselves from buying Ice-cream. As a kid, summers meant Ice-cream, candies, and kulfis to most of us but as we grew up we became aware of the fact they don’t help in weight loss. Enjoy our Chocolate Ice-Cream Oats recipe.
- Cook 1 cup of oats in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes and set it to cool down when it comes to room temperature, add chocolate Ice-Cream
Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe:
- Cut 6 bananas into pieces and keep them under the refrigerator for 4-6
- Then add 2 tsp dried blueberries or choco-chip (Optional) and mix it till it’s mixed thoroughly. till a creamy texture is achieved.
- Then add 2 tsp dried blueberries or choco-chip (Optional) and mix it till it’s mixed
- You can add any other fruit of your choice to make it much more appealing.
Refrigerate for one hour more.
- Then, add 2 Scoops of your Chocolate ice cream and garnish them with Chopped Almonds.
Health Benefits Of Chocolate Ice Cream Oats
- Oatmeal is very filling and thus helps you in losing weight.
- Oats are full of antioxidants which thus help in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Oats are a high and rich source of fiber which promotes healthy gut bacteria and also a healthy heart.
- They can lower cholesterol levels and protect LDL cholesterol from damage.
Which Is The Best Time To Eat For Weight Loss?
Do you know which is the best time to eat for weight loss? If not, then watch this video. Here in this video, we have explained why eating or time is important also we have given detailed information on which is the right time to eat if you’re aiming to lose weight.
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and the risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts for weight loss are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Chocolate Ice Cream Oats Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, this chocolate oats recipe is perfect for your weight loss diet chart.
Q: Can We Add Fruits In This Chocolate Ice Cream?
Ans: Yes, you can add any fruit of your choice in this chocolate ice cream oats recipe.
Q: Is This Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe Healthy?
Ans: Yes, this chocolate ice cream oats recipe is made with healthy ingredients such as blueberries, bananas, almonds, etc. that help boost immunity and maintain good health.
Q: When We Can Eat This Chocolate Ice Cream?
Ans: You can have this chocolate ice cream recipe any time you want. You can also have it as dessert after dinner or lunch.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life