Easy to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding recipe that can be the ultimate favorite choice for your kids and adults without compromising on their health.
- Cut the 2 -slices of bread into small crumbs.
- Take a pan, heat the peanut butter 2- scoops, then add low-fat milk to make it into liquid form.
- Check for consistency and add dry fruits.
- Then, take out the mixture into a small glass
- Set it into the fridge for half an hour
- After half an hour, Take out the pudding, then add some cashew nuts (optional)
- And, your chocolate peanut butter pudding is ready
Health benefits of Chocolate Peanut Butter pudding
- Peanut butter is a great source of protein, antioxidants, and B complex vitamins.
- It is also great for building stronger bones and muscles.
- It also provides relief from constipation and heart ailments.
- Also, dry fruits are rich in vitamins and proteins; they also boost immunity.
- Brown bread is high in fiber and other nutrients thus improves the heart health.
- It also keeps the sugar levels low thus helping in managing diabetes the right way.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Thyroid medication weight loss success story in just 100 days
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- 37 Kgs Post Pregnancy Weight Gone in 7 Months
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and the risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.