White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Chocolate ragi kulcha is one of our favorites. Ranging from dosas to ragi balls, this healthy cereal will keep you fit and healthy all day long. This kid-friendly chocolate ragi kulcha is packed with flavor and nutrients. A fantastic option for the lunchbox, for breakfast, or a snack. This delicious and simple recipe for chocolate ragi kulcha is suitable for any time of day. Moreover, these are delicious with raitas and stay soft for hours.
How To Make Chocolate Ragi Kulcha
- Firstly for the preparation of the dough, start by sieving all the ingredients and adding them to a mixing bowl – ragi flour, whole wheat flour, and curd.
- Mix all the ingredients and start kneading them slowly with the palm of your hands.
- After kneading for 2-3 mins add 1 tbsp Milk and a pinch of salt to the dough.
- Continue the kneading process till it becomes soft and has a cushion-like texture.
- Rest the dough for 5 mins and cover with a lid or container.
- Once rested, roll the dough into a flat sheet and add grated chocolate over it.
- After that seal and fold the dough into a round shape of a kulcha. Fold it several times if required to make the kulcha soft.
- Take a nonstick tawa, apply water at the base, and roast the kulcha with ghee. Keep flipping until cooked properly at both ends.
- Garnish it with 1 tbsp hot and melted dark chocolate (optional).
- Your tasty chocolate ragi kulcha is ready to serve !!
Health Benefits Of Ragi
- Ragi (flour) is an all-season millet with anti-inflammatory and weight-loss properties.
- Its calcium has more bioavailability than milk; hence, it is excellent for growing children and osteoporotic females.
- Also being low on the glycemic index and high in fiber, ragi stabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents insulin spikes.
Bakery and snack items have the magnetic power of attracting us with their smell. It is ideal to have cravings for desserts, pizzas, and pasta while on your weight loss journey. But how to combat those pizza and pasta cravings while you are watching your weight? Check out the below video to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Ragi Kulcha?
Ragi kulcha is a type of Indian flatbread made from ragi flour, also known as finger millet flour. It is a healthy and nutritious alternative to traditional wheat-based kulchas.
How Do You Make Chocolate Ragi Kulcha?
To make ragi kulcha, mix ragi flour, wheat flour, salt, baking powder, and yogurt in a bowl. Gradually add water to the mixture and knead it into a smooth dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide the dough into equal-sized balls and roll them into flat discs. Heat a tawa or griddle and cook the kulchas on both sides until golden brown. Brush with ghee or butter, add 1 tsp chocolate on top, and serve hot.
Is This Kulcha Gluten-Free?
Ragi kulcha is not entirely gluten-free as it contains a small amount of wheat flour. However, you can make it gluten-free by using only ragi flour and skipping wheat flour.
Can You Make This Chocolate Ragi Kulcha Without A Tawa Or Griddle?
Yes, you can make ragi kulcha without a tawa or griddle. You can bake the kulchas in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes or until they are cooked through and slightly browned.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.