This Chocolate Strawberry Loaf recipe is enriched with antioxidants and provides the rush of endorphins – feel-good hormones. A perfect piece to take care of your magnesium deficiency with the goodness of calcium.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add yogurt. Beat it with a hand blender for half a minute. Add vanilla essence and low-fat milk. Whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add olive oil. Continue whisking till smooth.
- In another mixing bowl sieve wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and fold in gently.
- Divide batter into two equal portions and transfer to separate bowls.
- Then, add cocoa powder to one portion of the batter and mix well.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter with milk if needed. Should be slightly thicker than cake batter.
- Then, add strawberries to the other portion and mix well.
- Add chopped almonds to both the mixtures and mix well.
- Take a loaf pan and grease with oil and dust with flour.
- Pour strawberry batter mixture first and then pour in chocolate batter on top. Using a toothpick, make swirls in the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or till cake is done – knife inserted will come out clean.
- Then, remove the pan from the oven and transfer it to a cooling rack.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting slices.
- Strawberries are quite high in dietary fiber.
- Also, strawberries appear to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- Strawberries have a high amount of antioxidants and an incredible amount of vitamin C.
- They prevent heart attack and also a great immunity booster.
- Strawberries are a great source of simple carbohydrates, which can be turned into energy quickly.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Recipe
- The Ragi Malt recipe
- Fitelo Special falooda recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚? So, read this post to know the reality between our favorite K KELLOGS AND BROKEN WHEAT.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Chocolate Strawberry Loaf recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.