Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Chole Kulcha is the common street food in North India, especially in Delhi and Amritsar. Whereas Amritsari Kulcha is quite popular all over India and abroad. In Delhi, channa or chole is also called Matar. Chole Kulcha is a famous breakfast of North Indians. This channa or chole is served with kulcha. So, let’s learn how to cook this famous chole kulcha recipe with only 250Kcal.
How To Prepare This Recipe
- To begin with, boil channa adding salt, loose black tea, kitchen king masala, and channa masala.
- Secondly, blend the tomato with half a cup of boiled channa in a blender.
- Now, for the tadka, add desi ghee and put the blended batter in the pan. Add salt to it and saute it well.
- Then add the boiled channa to it with water as required. Let it cook on medium flame, add some finely sliced ginger, green chili, and squeeze the lemon on top.
- For the kulcha: prepare dough to take wheat flour with baking soda, baking powder, curd, salt, and water as per requirement. At the end use ghee to make fluffy kulchas.
- Let the dough sit aside for 3 hours.
- Now roll out the dough balls into round kulchas.
- Brush out the kulcha with water from one side, and sprinkle sesame seeds with coriander leaves on them.
- Brush some ghee on the hot pan and put the kulcha on it, you can sprinkle water on the sides for the steam cover the pan with a lid.
- Flip the kulcha and let it cook properly from the other side.
- Serve hot kulcha channa.
Weight Loss Chole Kulcha with 250 kcal – Dietitian Mac Singh
You can also watch this recipe direct from dietitian Mac Singh YouTube page. Here is the link:
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss Is It Worth The Hype?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.