White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Weight-loss enthusiasts waste a lot of money on fitness supplements to burn their fat. Ditch the ‘so-called’ fat burners. There are ingredients in your kitchen that can help you do it. Cinnamon is one such example. In this article, we will talk about how to use cinnamon for weight loss.
Our gym trainers often recommend we switch to supplements. This is done to make us think that being dependent upon supplements is the only way out to burn our fat.
But Do you know?
It is possible to prepare a Fat-Burning Drink without spending a single rupee? All you need is an ingredient that is readily available in your kitchen.
Let us reveal the secret already! It is the magical spice – Cinnamon (commonly known as Dalchini)! You must have noticed these brown papery sticks in your kitchen. Dalchini is formed when the wood-separated inner bark of the tree dries up and into strips that twist into rolls.
Health Benefits Of Dalchini
- Cinnamon has antioxidant properties. It can help protect blood cells from oxidative damage. This is due to free radicals that are either a byproduct of natural metabolic processes in the body or external factors such as pollutants, chemicals, x-rays etc.
- Dalchini lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease as it’s ingestion leads to a short-term drop in blood pressure.
- It helps blood sugar levels to drop, particularly Fasting Blood Sugar levels. Cinnamon has been known to improve glycaemic control and aiding type 2 diabetes maintenance.
- Cinnamon has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effects owing to an essential oil compound found in its bark. Its characteristic aroma and flavour are also derived from it.
- It also has good anti-inflammatory properties (helps reduce swelling). This potent anti-inflammatory drug prevents arachidonic acid from being released.
- It has prebiotic characteristics that encourage the growth of good bacteria while inhibiting the growth of pathogens.
Dalchini And Weight-Loss
With all the health benefits of cinnamon, the most underrated is weight loss. You might ask – how is cinnamon good for weight loss?
Cinnamon regulates and enhances the body’s metabolism and improves its sensitivity towards insulin. Thus, it helps one lose weight fast. There are many ways to add cinnamon to your meals.
We can take advantage of cinnamon for weight loss in the form of many recipes. Bay leaf and Cinnamon Tea or Carom-cinnamon water are a couple of examples. Both these drinks are fast fat-burners and metabolism-boosters.
You can add a pinch of cinnamon to your regular cup of tea or warm bedtime milk. Lastly, you can add it to a bowl of oatmeal to add some spice to your life.
Bottomline \ Cinnamon for Weight loss
We cannot ignore the power that our traditional Indian spices hold. We have a multitude of natural supplements present right on top of our kitchen shelves. While we turn our gaze westward, people from the west consume the spices of our daily use. They use it as medicines or supplements to enhance their metabolism.
Contact us today at +91 9402850007 if you are also looking for a diet plan. We will also discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Honey For Weight Loss? True or False?
- Biotin For Hair Growth| How does it work?
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss?
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Level Up Your Personality With Our Skin Diet Plan
- Can’t lose weight because of your travel job? Read how Mohit did it ^_^
- Have a sweet tooth & struggling to lose weight ? Read Simran’s story
Every testimonial on the Fitelo website, app, social media, and other platforms is from our client. Moreover, they have followed our programs and nutrition/diet advice given by our experts. Read the full disclaimer.