White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Start incorporating cinnamon for weight loss into your diet if you want to lose weight, especially around your stomach. Why? In addition to burning belly fat, it suppresses appetite, regulates blood sugar levels, lowers cholesterol, and speeds up metabolism.
Of course, you must also exercise and eat a healthy diet because all the cinnamon tea in the world will not help you lose weight if you continue to eat junk and never exercise!
Aside from being a home remedy for colds and nausea, cinnamon nutrition facts cover a wide range of topics. One example is the use of cinnamon as part of a weight-loss diet. Our gym trainers often recommend we switch to supplements. This is done to make us think that being dependent upon supplements is the only way out to burn our fat.
But Do You Know?
It is possible to prepare a Fat-Burning Drink without spending a single rupee? All you need is an ingredient that is readily available in your kitchen.
Let us reveal the secret to you! It is the magical spice – Cinnamon (commonly known as Dalchini)! You must have noticed these brown papery sticks in your kitchen. Dalchini is formed when the wood-separated inner bark of the tree dries up and into strips that twist into rolls.
Cinnamon In Hindi Means Dalchini
What Should You Know About Cinnamon
While the weight loss industry is full of tricks, healthy eating is the most effective way to maintain weight. And by healthy eating, we don’t mean expensive food items, but rather regular food sources that are good for health and weight loss. Cinnamon is an excellent source of nutrition. A spice that can do much more than just add flavor to your dishes.
A pinch of cinnamon adds a lot of flavor to food while using a few calories, which is always a good thing for your diet. A teaspoon contains only six calories, about 2g of carbohydrates, and slightly more than a gram of fiber.
Why Is Cinnamon Good For The Body?
- Cinnamon has antioxidant properties. It can help protect blood cells from oxidative damage. This is due to free radicals that are either a byproduct of natural metabolic processes in the body or external factors such as pollutants, chemicals, x-rays, etc.
- Dalchini lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease as its ingestion leads to a short-term drop in blood pressure
- It helps blood sugar levels to drop, particularly Fasting Blood Sugar levels. Cinnamon has been known to improve glycaemic control and aid type 2 diabetes maintenance.
- Cinnamon has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effects owing to an essential oil compound found in its bark. Its characteristic aroma and flavor are also derived from it.
- It also has good anti-inflammatory properties. This potent anti-inflammatory drug prevents arachidonic acid from being released.
- It has prebiotic characteristics that encourage the growth of good bacteria while inhibiting the growth of pathogens.
Benefits Of Cinnamon For Weight Loss?
- Of all the health benefits of cinnamon, the most underrated is weight loss. You might ask – how is cinnamon good for weight loss?
- Cinnamon regulates and enhances the body’s metabolism and improves its sensitivity toward insulin. Thus, it helps one lose weight fast. There are many ways to add cinnamon to your meals
- We can take advantage of cinnamon for weight loss in the form of many recipes. Bay leaf and Cinnamon Tea or Carom-cinnamon water are a couple of examples. Both these drinks are fast fat burners and metabolism boosters.
- You can add a pinch of cinnamon to your regular cup of tea or warm bedtime milk. Lastly, you can add it to a bowl of oatmeal or oatmeal cookies to add some spice to your life.
Water And Cinnamon For Weight Loss
- Cinnamon and water, like vitamin D and calcium, form a powerful duo when combined. Cinnamon water is a delicious and simple way to consume a hydrating, antioxidant-rich beverage. It’s essentially cooled cinnamon tea, made by simmering water with a fresh cinnamon stick in a pot and then cooling it.
- Cinnamon in water is not only hydrating and delicious, but it also has a variety of health benefits, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer properties, support for heart health, cholesterol reduction, and potential weight loss. Although cinnamon may increase your metabolism, you can even use cinnamon water as a substitute for proper weight loss or management protocols.
- Many people believe that drinking cinnamon water at night can aid in weight loss. Others emphasize the ayurvedic principle of drinking warm water first thing in the morning to help digestion along with some healthy yoga moves.
Healthy Recipes From Dt Mac Singh’s Kitchen
Fat Burning Infused Water Recipe (Weight Loss) – Dietitian Mac Singh
Let’s face the scorching heat with An Refreshing and Fat Burning Drink. As Summer has approached, the temperature is heating up. So, we are up with an ultimate drink, which not only helps burn fat but also keeps you hydrated and refreshed in this hot season.
5 Safe And Natural Fat Burners
Why go for unnatural chemical fat burner supplements when you can benefit your body with natural ones?
4 Natural Metabolic Boosters
Check out these magical beans for amazing health and weight loss benefits
Bay Leaf And Cinnamon Tea Recipe
Why opt for regular tea when you get amazing health benefits from cinnamon tea? Check out the recipe below.
Detox Water: Apple Cinnamon The Best Detox Drink
Drinking water is already a way to help clean your body from toxins on a daily basis, but with a few simple additions, you can get extra health benefits, and turn plain water into delicious fruity detox water.
The Cinnamon Milk Recipe
Cinnamon or dalchini has been lying around in our kitchens forever. This spice has been adding spice to our recipes. But did you know cinnamon has a number of benefits that range from weight loss to lowering blood sugar levels? So, do not miss out on our Cinnamon Milk Recipe.
Wrapping It Up
We cannot ignore the power that our traditional Indian spices hold. We have a multitude of natural supplements present right on top of our kitchen shelves. While we turn our gaze westward, people from the west consume the spices of our daily use. They use it as medicines or supplements to enhance their metabolism rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Cinnamon Reduce Belly Fat?
Ans. Start incorporating cinnamon into your diet if you want to lose weight, especially your belly fat. Why? In addition to burning belly fat, it suppresses appetite, regulates blood sugar levels, lowers cholesterol, and speeds up metabolism.
Q. Can A Teaspoon Of Cinnamon Help You Lose Weight?
Ans. Aside from diabetes, cinnamon has been shown to aid in weight loss. Cinnamon contains a lot of fiber. As a result, the spice can help reduce food cravings by promoting a sense of fullness. Cinnamon can increase metabolism because the body expends more energy processing the spice than it does other foods.
Q. Can I Drink Cinnamon Water If I’m Not Hungry?
Ans. Yes. Cinnamon water is beneficial to your body and may aid in the reduction of weight, inflammation, and stress level.
Q. How Much Cinnamon Should I Eat Every Day To Lose Weight?
Ans. To achieve the best results from your weight loss plans, you must eat a nutritious but low-calorie diet and exercise on a regular basis. Including a teaspoon of cinnamon in your liquid diet can definitely help you lose weight and even layers of fat around your abdomen.
It is possible to prepare a fat-burning drink without spending a single rupee? All you need is an ingredient that is readily available in your kitchen, cinnamon (dal chini).
Mehak Weight Loss Progress: An Inspiring Story Of A Mom
How many of us made health objectives our New Year’s resolution, but how many of us have actually followed through? But there is still time to get back on track and accomplish your fitness objectives. Also, If you don’t think it’s possible, then check out Mehak’s weight loss progress, they overcame her obesity which she was facing since childhood if you still doubt it. Mehak lost 34 kg and more than 15 inches in 6 months.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets really overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.