White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Witty, super-fun, and always the light of the party – Nariyal Ki Barfi (coconut barfi). This recipe of coconut barfi by Fitelo will make you dive into the natural sweetness and nutrients present in it. Yes, this barfi is unique and healthy as the ingredients present in it are full of benefits. So, all the barfi lovers try this recipe out.
- Firstly, heat a pan with ghee and add cashews. Stir until golden and put them on a plate.
- Secondly, in the same pan coconut powder and pour milk/almond milk. Bring to a boil on a medium flame.
- Thirdly, reduce the heat and cook until the milk is evaporated.
- Now, add the date syrup for sweetening and cook until the moisture evaporates.
- Again add ghee and keep stirring until the mixture dries and leaves the pan.
- To check if there is any moisture left, press the mixture with a spatula.
- Add some cardamom powder, and store until aromatic.
- Well, now you have to continue cooking and stirring until the mixture turns dense, thick, and sticky.
- If you want a soft burfi, then take the pan off the flame a bit early.
- Now place the mixture on a greased pan and set it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the nuts or seeds like pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds to make them more healthy. Set it at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Then slice the burfi and again set it at room temperature for 8-10 hours to set completely.
- Your healthy and yummy barfi is ready to eat. You can, therefore, store it in a tight container.
Benefits Of Coconut Barfi
- Coconut powder contains natural antibacterial properties that help fight infections and destroy bacteria and yeast.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants that reduce inflammation and protect cells from harmful free radicals.
- Cashew nuts are beneficial for heart health as they are rich in fatty acids, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Sunflower seeds help improve the immune system and increase the ability to fight viruses. As they are rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Date syrup is a natural sweetener and a perfect ingredient for this coconut barfi for weight loss. Moreover, it is rich in minerals like zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium.
- Cardamom powder helps lower blood sugar levels.
- If you are using almond milk, then make sure to add in a less quantity as compared to normal milk.
- We have used the syrup of 8-9 dates. You can add according to your taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Make Date Syrup?
Ans. Dates syrup is simple to make. This natural sweetener just requires two ingredients. A healthier alternative to white sugar and other processed sugars. Let’s read out the method:
- Soak 10-12 dates in a cup full of water for 15 minutes and cover it.
- Meanwhile, keep 4 cups of water on a low flame. Till then crush the dates thoroughly and deseed them. Then add dates into it. Don’t throw the soaking water.
- Boil the water and dates until the water gets thick.
- Then shift it into a blender and blend until it gets smooth. Add that soaking water as per your desired consistency.
- Pour the dates syrup into a clean storage container and cover. You can use it for many days.
- Dates and water quantity may vary according to you.
Q. Is Coconut Burfi Healthy?
Ans. Coconut barfi is not just astoundingly delicious, it is also healthy. Coconut contains a considerable amount of minerals like manganese, copper, and iron that take care of our immune system and strengthen our bones and muscles.
Q. How Long Does Coconut Barfi Last?
Ans. Coconut burfi is a popular traditional sweet of south India. The high percentage of saturated fat present in the product makes it susceptible to hydrolytic rancidity. The resulting increase in free fatty acid content coupled with mold growth limits its shelf life to 7–10 days in unpacked condition
Blogs Ka Pitara
- The Chocolate Milk Recipe
- Carrot Cake Balls Recipe
- Bel Juice Benefits | How To Make Bel Juice Recipe
Indian meals are so incomplete without chat-pata taste. Isn’t it? Well, try Fitelo’s finger-licking tangy chutney that will make you fall in love with it. Once you have this with your meal you will stop eating food without it.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More