The aroma, the goodness of this Coconut Rice Recipe will sweep you off your feet and would become your instant favourite and there will be no going back to your regular rice.
- Firstly, in a large kadhai, heat oil and sauté mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, few curry leaves, 1 dried red chilli.
- Also add green chillies and ginger. Sauté slightly.
- Further add grated coconut and sauté for a minute or till the raw smell goes away. Further, add 2 cups of cooked rice and salt.
- Mix gently without breaking the rice. Now cover and simmer for 2 minutes, or till rice absorbs the coconut flavour.
- Finally, serve the Coconut Rice hot!
Health Benefits Of The Coconut Rice Recipe
- Coconut is low in carbs and rich in amino acids, healthy fats, and
fiber, making it a great choice for blood sugar control.
- Also, Coconuts contain polyphenols, which are antioxidants that protect cells
from damage, which may reduce disease risk.
- Urad dal is a very good option to include in your diet if you wish to have
good skin and hair.
- Moreover, urad dal keeps our cardiorespiratory system healthy by maintaining
our cholesterol levels and it can also prevent atherosclerosis.
- The folic acid in chana dal is rich in folates. Folate is essential in the
prevention of diseases like stroke, depression, dementia, among others.
- Also, rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- This Young Mom cum IT Practitioner lost Kilos via our Weight Loss Dietitian
- Nirbhay lost Many Inches with Special Diet From our Diet Expert! Join Now
- Chhaya’s fit tak weight loss journey
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Pomegranate-The Miracle Fruit. Why Doctors and Dietitians Love Anar 😎
- Best Online Dietician and Nutritionist in Mohali
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
Do you love white rice but are worried about gaining weight with it? What if we tell you that rice won’t make you fat? Thus, Read the full post to know the reality about the same.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. So, let us now discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. And, do not forget to reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.