White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The love that Indians have for food, especially chaats, is truly never-ending. These savory treats, be as aloo chaat, sweet potato chaat, this chaat, that chaat, whip our cravings into overdrive. So let’s add a new snack to the menu, a ‘corn chaat’ that is not only delicious but also healthier than one from the market. The healthy corn chaat made with flax and pumpkin seeds is presented here for you. So let’s begin:
How To Make Corn Chaat?
- Firstly, finely chop parsley, tomatoes, and onions. Then, keep it aside.
- Secondly, boil the corn kernels for 3 minutes and drain.
- After that, dry roast the flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Set it aside.
- Now, in a bowl, mix boiled corn, onion, and tomato.
- Then, add chat masala to it and add finely chopped parsley.
- Further, squeeze a lemon over it and sprinkle toasted seeds.
- Finally, mix everything properly and serve. Enjoy the tanginess.
Corn Chaat Benefits
- Corn is a rich source of carbohydrates however that goes into the body and gets converted into glucose which is responsible for providing energy.
- Also, flax seeds are rich in fiber, healthy fats, and high-quality protein and are a good source of lignans. So, flax seeds twist into corn chaat making it a healthy dish.
- Furthermore, pumpkin seeds have zero cholesterol and no saturated fats. Also, they are a great source of fiber. Apart from this, it lowers stress and improves sleep.
- Moreover, lemon juice helps you to stimulate your bowel movement, thereby cleaning your gut, and also helps in preventing bloating.
Nutritional Value Of Corn Chat
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibers||4.2 grams|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sweet Corn Good For Weight Loss?
No, sweet corn can hamper your weight loss journey. Being high in starch content, sweet corn causes weight gain and lethargy.
Who says the only ways to lose extra weight are to avoid eating, limit your portions, or follow a calorie deficit or keto diet? No doubt, after trying all these, you can shed kilos, but what after 6 months or a year, bounce back? One of our clients Bhavya from Delhi reached out to us with a concern about stuck weight.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.