We have the most amazing citrus cranberry sauce which is so easy and fun to make that you may never buy it again. Make your own cranberry sauce recipe.
- In a saucepan combine the above ingredients. Let the mixture cook on medium-low heat, covered for about 5 minutes till the consistency of a sauce.
- The juice in cranberries appear to have benefits for those who want to lower their LDL “bad” cholesterol.
- The fiber and antioxidants found in cranberry sauce can also mean a stronger ticker. The same American Chemical Society study found a 40 percent reduction in heart disease risk for those who drank three servings of cranberry juice per day.
- The antioxidants, again, are powerful agents for a healthy and long life, potentially protecting you from developing cancer. The compounds found in cranberry sauce can help shield you from free radical damage that can foster cancer growth.
- Fiber acts like a speed train through your digestive system. A single half-cup serving of cranberry sauce has one gram of fiber. When added to a diet rich in fiber, cranberry sauce can help relieve constipation.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
These days fruit and nuts mixes, dried berries are often promoted as a healthy alternative to conventional snacking options and they also claim to have the goodness and nutrition of the real fruit. Is it So? Click here to read about it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Whether you choose canned or homemade, cranberry sauce can deliver a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals that can mean a longer life. Thus, please make this recipe or make sure to take the cranberry sauce recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.