Creamy mashed cauliflower dip can be enjoyed with vegetable chips, nachos, bread and crackers alike. The brownie point is that it is a much healthier version of the mayonnaise that we love.
- Place the cauliflower florets and garlic in a steamer over boiling water.
- Now, cover it and steam until tender for 12 to 15 mins.
- Further, transfer the steamed cauliflower and garlic cloves to a blender.
- To this, add buttermilk, 2 tsp oil, butter, salt and pepper.
- Blend the mixture several times until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Now, transfer it to a serving bowl. Drizzle the dip with 2tsp of oil.
- Serve it hot and enjoy!
- You can even store it in the fridge to consume later.
- This dip is good for weight loss and also super filling for your tummy.
- Cauliflower has reasonable amounts of fiber which is imperative in promoting gut health.
- Garlic has the ability to protect against cough and colds.
- Cauliflower also contains natural substances that aid in detoxification of the body. Buttermilk does the same.
- Garlic reduces the levels of bad cholesterol and improves heart health.
- Buttermilk helps cool the entire body, particularly the gastrointestinal tract. It also aids in digestion.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN?
- Cranberry sauce recipe
- Weight Loss Poha
- Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe
- Crunchy Cucumber Cups Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read how Mandeep lost kilos with our fat-loss diet
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join now
- See how Gazal lost all her post-pregnancy weight with FITELO’s weight loss plans
Apart from the creamy-white cauliflower (which is the most common), cauliflower comes in various colours like orange and purple. The purple one is considered the most nutritious of them all. So, if you want to make a dip that looks as vibrant as it tastes, pick the purple cauliflower.
Looking for a massive weight and lifestyle transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Creamy mashed cauliflower dip under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Undoubtedly it is very nutritious, but knowing what to consume it with, is of primary importance.