This crunchy cucumber cups recipe is a dynamic filling of veggies, spices, and chutneys. Thus, these crunchy cups are the ultimate dish for a burst of tangy flavors!
- Blanch the sprouted moong in boiling salted water for 1min, strain, and dry it.
- Take cucumbers and chop them into 1-inch pieces.
- Make a hole in the centre of the cucumber.
- Take a bowl to add sprouted moong dal, tomatoes, apple,
- onions, green chillies, mint toss them well.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, roasted jeera, mint chutney, mix them well, then add lemon juice and mix again.
- Use a spoon to fill the mixture in cucumber cups.
- Garnish it with grated carrots, beetroot, and coriander leaves.
- Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and also helps you meet your daily fluid needs.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals.
- Also, Cucumbers contain antioxidants, including flavonoids and tannins, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radical.
- Moong dal lowers “bad” LDL cholesterol levels, reducing heart disease risk.
- Also, Moong dal is a good source of potassium, magnesium and fiber.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C.
- They also contain polyphenols, which have numerous health benefits.
- Also, apples aid weight loss in several ways.
- They’re also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Whenever you have a choice to choose a salad dressing, whether you are at a subway or are about to buy a dressing from a supermarket, the section that attracts you is the one where all the low fat and zero fat dressings are kept. Click here to read the shocking reality about low-fat sauces.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make the Crunchy Cucumber Cups Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.