Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This crunchy cucumber cups recipe is a dynamic filling of veggies, spices, and chutneys. Thus, these crunchy cups are the ultimate dish for a burst of tangy flavors. A very unique and tasty variation using the classic cucumbers to satisfy your taste buds.
- Blanch the sprouted moong in boiling salted water for 1min, strain, and dry it.
- Take cucumbers and chop them into 1-inch pieces.
- Make a hole in the centre of the cucumber.
- Take a bowl to add sprouted moong dal, tomatoes, apple,
- onions, green chillies, mint toss them well.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, roasted jeera, mint chutney, mix them well, then add lemon juice and mix again.
- Use a spoon to fill the mixture in cucumber cups.
- Garnish it with grated carrots, beetroot, and coriander leaves.
Health Benefits Of Crunchy Cucumber Cups
- Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and also helps you meet your daily fluid needs.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals.
- Also, Cucumbers contain antioxidants, including flavonoids and tannins, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radical.
- Moong dal lowers “bad” LDL cholesterol levels, reducing heart disease risk.
- Also, Moong dal is a good source of potassium, magnesium and fiber.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C.
- They also contain polyphenols, which have numerous health benefits.
- Also, apples aid weight loss in several ways.
- They’re also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Grilled Pineapple Recipe
- Cucumber zest recipe
- Bell Peppers Zest Recipe
- The peach cucumber salsa recipe
Ever wondered why your immunity is low compared to others? Everybody has this question when they are unable to lose weight at a pace they expect, so we came up with a video to summarize this in detail and get you informed on on the foods that contribute to low immunity. Check out below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Cucumbers Burn Belly Fat?
Since cucumber is very low in calories, it can burn fat effectively. When consumed often, it can help cut down belly fat as well. Due to its high water and fiber content, a cucumber diet could help you detox, improve metabolism, and help with problems like constipation, water retention, and bloating.
When Should I Eat Cucumbers to Lose Weight?
You can have cucumbers at night for weight loss. They are low in calories and can keep you full for a long. You can consume them worry-free at any time of the day while on a weight-loss diet. However, ideally, they should be consumed during the daytime, before your meals.
How Many Cucumbers Should I Eat a Day for Weight Loss?
A typical day on the cucumber diet would provide approximately 800 calories. This would include around 6 cucumbers, a serving of chicken or fish, 2 eggs, 1 cup of cottage cheese, and a few other vegetables. Keep in mind that some versions of the diet are even more restrictive.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.