Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This crunchy lollipop recipe is easy to make and can be a perfect snack for your gloomy evenings.
How To Prepare Crunchy Lollipop Recipe
- Squeeze Nutri nuggets, and squeeze out water.
- Churn in a mixer with all the things except egg or whole wheat flour paste.
- Make into cutlets and insert an ice cream stick (can do this pre-preparation a day before).
- Apply egg or whole wheat paste on the lollipop and air fry.
- Serve with homemade tomato dip.
Health benefits of Crunchy Lollipop
- Soya chunks pack numerous benefits and enable faster muscle building and metabolism.
- Also, they efficiently lower the levels of bad cholesterol in the body and protect the heart from ailments.
- They also soya chunks stop excess fat from accumulating around the organs, thus promoting weight loss.
- Also, the soya chunks are loaded with fiber, thus allowing the food to pass slowly from the system and keep you full for longer.
- Soya chunks are a rich source of protein and, their protein content is higher than chicken breast.
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. What if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth? Read this post to know the reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Healthy?
Yes, the recipe contains nutri chunks which are high in protein and low in carbs.
Is There A Vegetarian Altentative instead Of Egg Coating?
Yes, you can go for corn flour water, and breadcrumbs to coat the lollipops.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Crunchy Lollipop recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.