White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Cucumber water is the best drink you can have in all four seasons of India. However, this recipe adds more zest to your water, making this drink easier to get the hydration you need. Also, even this drink has taken a step in America and other foreign countries.
It’s a refreshing drink that doesn’t just quench the fiercest thirst during summer and winter days. So, let’s learn how to prepare this amazing hydrating drink with its health benefits.
How To Make Cucumber Water?
- Firstly, wash the cucumber and thinly slice it.
- To begin with the cucumber water recipe, all you have to do is add cucumber slices in a pitcher, then pour water over them.
- Further, allow the mixture to sit for at least 1- 2 hours. Also, for a stronger flavor, simply leave it in the fridge overnight.
Pro Tips: Other than that, you can even include a few fruits like oranges, grapes, watermelon, mint, lemon, etc. Also, try to have water from an earthen pot, as it has many benefits.
Cucumber Water Health Benefits
The cucumber water recipe is a delicious natural cool drink. It is a perfect source of potent antioxidants such as flavonoids, minerals, and vitamins that support good health. So, let’s find out some other health benefits of cucumber water:
- The cucumber is one of the most nutritious and also health-promoting fruits that are available all year round in India and keeps you hydrated in all seasons.
- However, it grows from flowers and contains seeds. So, basically, cucumbers are fruits that help you in weight loss.
- Including cucumber in a regular diet will support having healthy skin and also lowers blood pressure. Also, consuming cucumber in a regular diet completes the water needs in the body.
- Like other fruits, they are very high in nutrients and water but low in calories. A medium cucumber (about 7-8 inches long) provides about 45 calories. And also prevents cancer.
Nutritional Value of Cucumber Water
In the whole Pitcher:
|Total Calories||24 Kcal|
Other Ways to Include Cucumbers to Regular Diet
1. Cucumber Mint Slush: Another refreshing recipe that can help you to keep hydrated.
2. Cucumber Salad: This salad is perfect for weight loss. Also, it keeps you full for a long time.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List of Fruits and Vegetables with Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods to Include in Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Your Body Detox With Cucumber Water?
Ans. They assist the body to eliminate toxins through urine since they are a natural diuretic and cleanse water. Additionally, the fiber in this superfood veggie will remove toxins from your digestive system if you munch on a little cucumber while you drink.
Q. Is There a Best Time to Drink Cucumber Detox Water?
Ans. At least 4 cups should be consumed daily, preferably before and/or in between meals.
Q. Can I Regularly Consume Cucumber Water?
Ans. Making cucumber water as a substitute beverage is the ideal approach to reduce calories while obtaining your daily dose of delicious flavor. Since it contains no calories, you can enjoy it without feeling any additional guilt.
Weight loss is not just meant to be following a diet that is restrictive, calorie deficit, etc., In Fitelo, we believe it’s a journey, you should enjoy without compromising your favorite food. So, to prove this belief, here sharing an amazing transformation of our client, and let’s watch how Fitelo helped her throughout her weight loss journey.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. Also, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.